Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fixing the shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mestaaja

01-27-2013

I know it's not just me, but after the items and shop change the shop is not working properly atm. You have to sort of triple-click items before you buy them, and I'm used to just dbl-click instead of pressing the buy button.
Also, how hard would it be to implement a full refund sell-back 5-10 second grace period? Or just receive full money back from selling back an item while you're standing on the fountain.
As it is now, sometimes I buy two of the same item when it doesn't register my dbl-click, and then I have to sell it back for a net loss of gold that shouldn't have happened, which is very frustrating.
I don't know if Riot is fixing these things, but if not it really needs to be done.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiny pLACE

01-27-2013

I agree. the shop change in general is annoying. Especially the triple click. it gets me as well making me loose money.