Ask the Great Steam Golem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

02-18-2013

((Bump?))

Therazan

02-18-2013

Are you waterproof?

Ask The Golem

02-18-2013

((I'm going to make it that letter responses are in normal formatting, sorry))

Affirmative. Di-hydrogen monoxide does not damage my circuitry, but I am not immune to rust.

Ask the String

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank says nothing in response. He merely nods, pumping his powerful arms once before shrugging his shoulders. The golem waits for her to speak first.
Sona nodded once she finished with her tea, her tune clearly changing to a more lively and joyful one.

♪Well thanks again for the tea dear,♪ She played out, ♪I'll have to come by here more often.♪

She turned back to Blitzcrank, ♪So what do you do around here in between matches anyway?♪

Ask The Golem

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded once she finished with her tea, her tune clearly changing to a more lively and joyful one.

♪Well thanks again for the tea dear,♪ She played out, ♪I'll have to come by here more often.♪

She turned back to Blitzcrank, ♪So what do you do around here in between matches anyway?♪
An awkward pause.

" - - - GATHER-DATA - - -"

He shuffles his feet back and forth. Blitzcrank's clearly not telling everything.

Ask the String

02-19-2013

Quote:
An awkward pause.

" - - - GATHER-DATA - - -"

He shuffles his feet back and forth. Blitzcrank's clearly not telling everything.
♪Oh, come on,♪ Sona played out in a unique tune, ♪There's gotta be something more interesting in the life of Blitzcrank than simply studying everyone.♪

Ask The Golem

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh, come on,♪ Sona played out in a unique tune, ♪There's gotta be something more interesting in the life of Blitzcrank than simply studying everyone.♪
Another awkward pause. Suddenly, he produces something in his hand-a small bouquet of Ionian flowers, blue and red in coloration.

"-FORTUNE-SUGGESTED-THAT-I-GIVE-YOU-FLOWERS-AS-A-GIFT-FOR-YOUR-TIME-MAVEN - - - THOUGH-HOW-ANYONE-WOULD-BE-INTERESTED-IN-SLOWLY-DYING-REPRODUCTIVE-ORGANS-OF-PLANT-MATERIAL-ELUDES-ME - - - IN-ANY-EVENT - - - HERE - - -"

He holds the plants near her face. They seem miniscule compared to his massive fist, and are surprisingly not falling apart.

Ask the String

02-23-2013

Quote:
Another awkward pause. Suddenly, he produces something in his hand-a small bouquet of Ionian flowers, blue and red in coloration.

"-FORTUNE-SUGGESTED-THAT-I-GIVE-YOU-FLOWERS-AS-A-GIFT-FOR-YOUR-TIME-MAVEN - - - THOUGH-HOW-ANYONE-WOULD-BE-INTERESTED-IN-SLOWLY-DYING-REPRODUCTIVE-ORGANS-OF-PLANT-MATERIAL-ELUDES-ME - - - IN-ANY-EVENT - - - HERE - - -"

He holds the plants near her face. They seem miniscule compared to his massive fist, and are surprisingly not falling apart.
Sona tried to back off from the flowers pushed up to her face. She started silently sneezing as she played, ♪Oh...sor-sorry, I'm horribly aler-alergect to Ionian Ros-Roses ♪

Ms Annie Hastur

02-24-2013

Annie exists here. No, it isnt Linear. "Hey, mister Blitzcrank! What do you think of Miss Orianna? I dont know why people dont like her, I think she's cool. What about you?"

Ask The Golem

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Annie exists here. No, it isnt Linear. "Hey, mister Blitzcrank! What do you think of Miss Orianna? I dont know why people dont like her, I think she's cool. What about you?"
Blitzcrank stiffens, then looks downcast.

" - - - NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"