Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Great Steam Golem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Alright I see,♪ Sona remarked, ♪By the way, why do you call people 'fleshings?" It seems a bit....insensitive to me.♪

Blitzcrank moves his hand off of Sona's shoulder, allowing the limb to hang by his side.

"-THAT-IS-IN-LITERAL-TERMS-WHAT-YOU-ARE-NO - - -A-BODY-OF-FLESH-AND-ORGANS-HELD-TOGETHER-BY-AN-EPIDERMAL-SACK - - -YOUR-'SKIN' - - - FOR-ALL-INTENTS-AND-PURPOSES-THE-DEFENITION-OF-SUCH-AN-ENTITY-IS-A-'MEATBAG' - - - IS-THIS-NOT-THE-LOGICAL-CONCLUSION - - -"

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask The Golem:
Blitzcrank moves his hand off of Sona's shoulder, allowing the limb to hang by his side.

"-THAT-IS-IN-LITERAL-TERMS-WHAT-YOU-ARE-NO - - -A-BODY-OF-FLESH-AND-ORGANS-HELD-TOGETHER-BY-AN-EPIDERMAL-SACK - - -YOUR-'SKIN' - - - FOR-ALL-INTENTS-AND-PURPOSES-THE-DEFENITION-OF-SUCH-AN-ENTITY-IS-A-'MEATBAG' - - - IS-THIS-NOT-THE-LOGICAL-CONCLUSION - - -"

♪Well...why not just use 'person' instead?♪ Sona suggested, ♪Anyway, I've wondered, how well have you gotten along with other mechanized champions, like Orianna or Viktor?♪

Ask The Golem

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Well...why not just use 'person' instead?♪ Sona suggested, ♪Anyway, I've wondered, how well have you gotten along with other mechanized champions, like Orianna or Viktor?♪

So many normally unused words. The Maven was proving to be...enlightening.

"-'PERSON'-IS-NOT-THE-LITERAL-TERM - - - HOWEVER-THIS-BEARS-FURTHER INVESTIGATION-MEATBAGS-DO-NOT-REFER-TO-BOVINES-AS-'FOUR-STOMACHED-HERD-ANIMALS'-THEY-ARE-DUBBED-'COWS' - - - AS-FOR-THE-OTHER-SEGMENT-OF-YOUR-QUERY-I-HAVE-BEEN-COMMUNICATING-WITH-VIKTOR - - -"

It should be noted that he deliberately avoids mentioning Orianna.

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask The Golem:
So many normally unused words. The Maven was proving to be...enlightening.

"-'PERSON'-IS-NOT-THE-LITERAL-TERM - - - HOWEVER-THIS-BEARS-FURTHER INVESTIGATION-MEATBAGS-DO-NOT-REFER-TO-BOVINES-AS-'FOUR-STOMACHED-HERD-ANIMALS'-THEY-ARE-DUBBED-'COWS' - - - AS-FOR-THE-OTHER-SEGMENT-OF-YOUR-QUERY-I-HAVE-BEEN-COMMUNICATING-WITH-VIKTOR - - -"

It should be noted that he deliberately avoids mentioning Orianna.

♪Communicating well I assume,♪ Sona remarked, ♪What about Orianna? I would think you two would have quite a bit in common, besides the whole 'being a robot' thing.♪

Ask The Golem

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Communicating well I assume,♪ Sona remarked, ♪What about Orianna? I would think you two would have quite a bit in common, besides the whole 'being a robot' thing.♪

Blitzcrank's steam vents suddenly spray out a massive vent of hot air behind him, the only sound being their hissing. After an agonizing few seconds, he finally speaks in the closest thing he can get to a bashful tone.

"-NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"

Ask The Golem

01-30-2013

((-synthetic-bump - - - ))

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask The Golem:
Blitzcrank's steam vents suddenly spray out a massive vent of hot air behind him, the only sound being their hissing. After an agonizing few seconds, he finally speaks in the closest thing he can get to a bashful tone.

♪Oh, really?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well...I guess the rumors aren't true. Good to know. So Blitzcrank, what lead you to the League? What could you possibly have to gain from all this senseless fighting?♪

Ask The Golem

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Oh, really?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well...I guess the rumors aren't true. Good to know. So Blitzcrank, what lead you to the League? What could you possibly have to gain from all this senseless fighting?♪

The golem's valves shoot a temendous amount of air behind him, even more than before.

He cannot determine the reasoning for this. A strange new sensation begins to grip him-the feeling of gears being ground in his energy recycling center-his stomach.

"-WHAT-RUMORS - - - MAVEN - - -"

He has not yet answered the second half.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask The Golem:
The golem's valves shoot a temendous amount of air behind him, even more than before.

He cannot determine the reasoning for this. A strange new sensation begins to grip him-the feeling of gears being ground in his energy recycling center-his stomach.

"-WHAT-RUMORS - - - MAVEN - - -"

He has not yet answered the second half.

♪Oh, well I've heard around you and Orianna were...together I guess,♪ Sona explained, ♪But of course, it did come from someone I can rarely trust.♪

Ask The Golem

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Oh, well I've heard around you and Orianna were...together I guess,♪ Sona explained, ♪But of course, it did come from someone I can rarely trust.♪

Blitzcrank finally stops spewing steam out behind him-but now his head appears to be tilted down, looking at...his feet?

That seems like a bit of a cop-out, or an evasion...What's going on in that computer of a brain he possesses?