Ask the Great Steam Golem

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Alright I see,♪ Sona remarked, ♪By the way, why do you call people 'fleshings?" It seems a bit....insensitive to me.♪
Blitzcrank moves his hand off of Sona's shoulder, allowing the limb to hang by his side.

"-THAT-IS-IN-LITERAL-TERMS-WHAT-YOU-ARE-NO - - -A-BODY-OF-FLESH-AND-ORGANS-HELD-TOGETHER-BY-AN-EPIDERMAL-SACK - - -YOUR-'SKIN' - - - FOR-ALL-INTENTS-AND-PURPOSES-THE-DEFENITION-OF-SUCH-AN-ENTITY-IS-A-'MEATBAG' - - - IS-THIS-NOT-THE-LOGICAL-CONCLUSION - - -"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank moves his hand off of Sona's shoulder, allowing the limb to hang by his side.

"-THAT-IS-IN-LITERAL-TERMS-WHAT-YOU-ARE-NO - - -A-BODY-OF-FLESH-AND-ORGANS-HELD-TOGETHER-BY-AN-EPIDERMAL-SACK - - -YOUR-'SKIN' - - - FOR-ALL-INTENTS-AND-PURPOSES-THE-DEFENITION-OF-SUCH-AN-ENTITY-IS-A-'MEATBAG' - - - IS-THIS-NOT-THE-LOGICAL-CONCLUSION - - -"
♪Well...why not just use 'person' instead?♪ Sona suggested, ♪Anyway, I've wondered, how well have you gotten along with other mechanized champions, like Orianna or Viktor?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well...why not just use 'person' instead?♪ Sona suggested, ♪Anyway, I've wondered, how well have you gotten along with other mechanized champions, like Orianna or Viktor?♪
So many normally unused words. The Maven was proving to be...enlightening.

"-'PERSON'-IS-NOT-THE-LITERAL-TERM - - - HOWEVER-THIS-BEARS-FURTHER INVESTIGATION-MEATBAGS-DO-NOT-REFER-TO-BOVINES-AS-'FOUR-STOMACHED-HERD-ANIMALS'-THEY-ARE-DUBBED-'COWS' - - - AS-FOR-THE-OTHER-SEGMENT-OF-YOUR-QUERY-I-HAVE-BEEN-COMMUNICATING-WITH-VIKTOR - - -"

It should be noted that he deliberately avoids mentioning Orianna.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
So many normally unused words. The Maven was proving to be...enlightening.

"-'PERSON'-IS-NOT-THE-LITERAL-TERM - - - HOWEVER-THIS-BEARS-FURTHER INVESTIGATION-MEATBAGS-DO-NOT-REFER-TO-BOVINES-AS-'FOUR-STOMACHED-HERD-ANIMALS'-THEY-ARE-DUBBED-'COWS' - - - AS-FOR-THE-OTHER-SEGMENT-OF-YOUR-QUERY-I-HAVE-BEEN-COMMUNICATING-WITH-VIKTOR - - -"

It should be noted that he deliberately avoids mentioning Orianna.
♪Communicating well I assume,♪ Sona remarked, ♪What about Orianna? I would think you two would have quite a bit in common, besides the whole 'being a robot' thing.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Communicating well I assume,♪ Sona remarked, ♪What about Orianna? I would think you two would have quite a bit in common, besides the whole 'being a robot' thing.♪
Blitzcrank's steam vents suddenly spray out a massive vent of hot air behind him, the only sound being their hissing. After an agonizing few seconds, he finally speaks in the closest thing he can get to a bashful tone.

"-NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

01-30-2013

((-synthetic-bump - - - ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank's steam vents suddenly spray out a massive vent of hot air behind him, the only sound being their hissing. After an agonizing few seconds, he finally speaks in the closest thing he can get to a bashful tone.

"-NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"
♪Oh, really?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well...I guess the rumors aren't true. Good to know. So Blitzcrank, what lead you to the League? What could you possibly have to gain from all this senseless fighting?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh, really?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well...I guess the rumors aren't true. Good to know. So Blitzcrank, what lead you to the League? What could you possibly have to gain from all this senseless fighting?♪
The golem's valves shoot a temendous amount of air behind him, even more than before.

He cannot determine the reasoning for this. A strange new sensation begins to grip him-the feeling of gears being ground in his energy recycling center-his stomach.


"-WHAT-RUMORS - - - MAVEN - - -"

He has not yet answered the second half.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
The golem's valves shoot a temendous amount of air behind him, even more than before.

He cannot determine the reasoning for this. A strange new sensation begins to grip him-the feeling of gears being ground in his energy recycling center-his stomach.


"-WHAT-RUMORS - - - MAVEN - - -"

He has not yet answered the second half.
♪Oh, well I've heard around you and Orianna were...together I guess,♪ Sona explained, ♪But of course, it did come from someone I can rarely trust.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh, well I've heard around you and Orianna were...together I guess,♪ Sona explained, ♪But of course, it did come from someone I can rarely trust.♪
Blitzcrank finally stops spewing steam out behind him-but now his head appears to be tilted down, looking at...his feet?

"-NO-DATA-AVAILABLE - - -"

That seems like a bit of a cop-out, or an evasion...What's going on in that computer of a brain he possesses?


12345678 ... 9