Ask the Great Steam Golem

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Golem

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh, don't worry about it,♪ Sona replied, forcing a smile and brightening up her tune, ♪So Blitzcrank, if I may change the subject a bit, what music genre would be suit someone like you?♪
Blitzcrank, pauses. His hand has not moved from Sona's shoulder.

"-I-BELIEVE-THAT-YOUR-PIECES-PROVIDE-THE-MOST-SATISFACTORY-FEEDBACK-TO-MY-AURAL-RECEPTORS - - -"

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank does not react to the self-injury.

"-I-WOULD-VERY-MUCH-LIKE-FOR-YOU-TO-HALT-YOUR-ATTEMPTS-TO-INSTALL-POENTIALLY-DANGEROUS-SOFTWARE-INTO-MY-SYSTEM - - -"
Mack tilts his head and sighs.

"Ok Blitzcrank. I'll take my leave now, but I'll say this. Does your motherboard ever process the possibility of ever wondering what is it like to have real feelings?"

He gets up and leaves through the doorway dropping a tiny pendant.

(( that last line of that dialogue..... makes me just.... MMMMMM one of my best lines i feel))

Ask The Golem

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack tilts his head and sighs.

"Ok Blitzcrank. I'll take my leave now, but I'll say this. Does your motherboard ever process the possibility of ever wondering what is it like to have real feelings?"

He gets up and leaves through the doorway dropping a tiny pendant.

(( that last line of that dialogue..... makes me just.... MMMMMM one of my best lines i feel))
Blitzcrank lets out a slow, hollow chortling noise. It might be a laugh.

"-I-ASSURE-YOU-YOUR-HUBRIS-PREVENTS-YOU-FROM-SEEING-THAT-I-DO-NOT-NEED-YOUR-'UPGRADES' - - - NOW-TAKE-YOUR-LEAVE-ARROGANT-FLESHLING - - -"

((I disagree))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
"WHY-DID-YOU-NOT-SPECIFY-THAT-THEN - - -"

He pauses before truly answering.

"-THE-BEGINNING-OF-EACH-CYCLE-OF-THE-PLANET'S-ROTATION-TOWARDS-THE-SUN-IS-MARKED-BY-AN-EXIT-FROM-SLEEP-MODE- - -"

Blitzcrank allows that to sink in before continuing.

"-THAT-IS-FOLLOWED-BY-APPROXIMATELY-FIFTY-TWO-PERFOMANCE-TESTS OVER-THE-COURSE-OF-THREE-SECONDS - - -DOES-THAT-ANSWER-YOUR-INQUIRY- - -"

"52 performance tests? What exactly are you getting at mighty steam golem."

Ask the String

01-28-2013

Quote:
Blitzcrank, pauses. His hand has not moved from Sona's shoulder.

"-I-BELIEVE-THAT-YOUR-PIECES-PROVIDE-THE-MOST-SATISFACTORY-FEEDBACK-TO-MY-AURAL-RECEPTORS - - -"
♪Well thanks...I think?♪ Sona remarked, ♪Alright so Blitzcrank I've wondered something...this 'Blitzernet' everyone keeps talking about...is it something you create by yourself or is it simply something you helped make or name.♪

Ask The Golem

01-28-2013

Quote:
♪Well thanks...I think?♪ Sona remarked, ♪Alright so Blitzcrank I've wondered something...this 'Blitzernet' everyone keeps talking about...is it something you create by yourself or is it simply something you helped make or name.♪
Blitzcrank continues to hold onto Sona's shoulder.

" - - - I-MAY-HAVE-PARTICIPATED-IN-ITS-INCEPTION-AND-POSSIBLY-ITS-CREATION - - -"

He looks at his hand, as if noticing just now that it's still there.

"-MAVEN-FLESHLING-DO-YOU-WISH-FOR-ME-TO-REMOVE-MY-FIST - - -"

Ask The Golem

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"52 performance tests? What exactly are you getting at mighty steam golem."
Blitzcrank tilts his head to the side.

"-UNABLE-TO-RECOGNIZE-MEANING-PLEASE-REPEAT-YOUR-QUERY - - -"

Ask the String

01-28-2013

Quote:
Blitzcrank continues to hold onto Sona's shoulder.

" - - - I-MAY-HAVE-PARTICIPATED-IN-ITS-INCEPTION-AND-POSSIBLY-ITS-CREATION - - -"

He looks at his hand, as if noticing just now that it's still there.

"-MAVEN-FLESHLING-DO-YOU-WISH-FOR-ME-TO-REMOVE-MY-FIST - - -"
Sona looked over at Blitzcrank's hand, ♪Your call. I'd hate to be rude.♪

Sona silently giggled, ♪Okay so if you Blitzcrank, I would like to know. How can you possibly pull in anyone with your arm? Even a fully grown Cho'Gath or a Jax attempting to dodge all attacks thrown at him.♪

Ask The Golem

01-28-2013

Quote:
Sona looked over at Blitzcrank's hand, ♪Your call. I'd hate to be rude.♪

Sona silently giggled, ♪Okay so if you Blitzcrank, I would like to know. How can you possibly pull in anyone with your arm? Even a fully grown Cho'Gath or a Jax attempting to dodge all attacks thrown at him.♪
Blitzcrank, after a moment, responds while still keeping his arm on her shoulder. His processor cannot come up with a rationale for this with so little data.

Further investigation will be required at a later date.

"-UPON-REACHING-A-TARGET-THE-FORCE-USED-TO-PROPEL-THE-PROJECTILE-OUTWARDS-IS-INVERSED - - - IN-SIMPLE-ORGANIC-TERMS-THE-PHYSICAL-FORCE-USED-TO-FIRE-THE-LONG-RANGE-GRAPPLING-FIST-IS-REPEATED-IN-THE-RETURN-BACK-TO-MY-BODY - - - AS-FOR-THE-LAMP-FLESHLING-MY-FISTS-SIMPLY-SHATTER-HIS-ATTEMPTS-AT-EVADING-THEM-THROUGH-SHEER-FORCE - - -APPROXIMATELY-HALVING-THE-POWER-OF-MY-LAUNCH-WOULD-ALLOW-THE-LAMP-FLESHLING-TO-EVADE-ME - - -"

Ask the String

01-29-2013

Quote:
Blitzcrank, after a moment, responds while still keeping his arm on her shoulder. His processor cannot come up with a rationale for this with so little data.

Further investigation will be required at a later date.

"-UPON-REACHING-A-TARGET-THE-FORCE-USED-TO-PROPEL-THE-PROJECTILE-OUTWARDS-IS-INVERSED - - - IN-SIMPLE-ORGANIC-TERMS-THE-PHYSICAL-FORCE-USED-TO-FIRE-THE-LONG-RANGE-GRAPPLING-FIST-IS-REPEATED-IN-THE-RETURN-BACK-TO-MY-BODY - - - AS-FOR-THE-LAMP-FLESHLING-MY-FISTS-SIMPLY-SHATTER-HIS-ATTEMPTS-AT-EVADING-THEM-THROUGH-SHEER-FORCE - - -APPROXIMATELY-HALVING-THE-POWER-OF-MY-LAUNCH-WOULD-ALLOW-THE-LAMP-FLESHLING-TO-EVADE-ME - - -"
♪Alright I see,♪ Sona remarked, ♪By the way, why do you call people 'fleshings?" It seems a bit....insensitive to me.♪

1234567 ... 9