Ask the Great Steam Golem

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-27-2013

Mack sighs, uncorks a bottle of Bilgewater's Groggy Wine and drinks.

"Well, going back to the first question. How are you..... fairing so to say. Better terms are how are your circuitry. Everything is fine I presume?"

He takes another swig.

Ask the String

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post

Blitzcrank tilts the hard corners of his head down to look at the Maven, their size difference obvious-he is nearly twice her height. He freezes slightly as her words penetrate the circuitry of his brain.

"-MUSICAL-FLESHLING - - -HOW-IS-IT-THAT-YOUR-WORDS-REACH-MY-MOTERBOARD-YET-YOUR-FOOD-INGESTERS-DO-NOT-MOVE"

He brings a hand up to his head, one massive finger scratching the sides of the comparatively small 'skull'.

"-THIS-DOES-NOT-COMPUTE - - -"
♪Oh, it's my music,♪ Sona replied as she silently giggled at Blitzcrank's response, ♪I had the summoners enchant my instrument so I could somewhat speak. It's...what you would call an upgrade or replacement, since I don't have a voice.♪

Ask The Golem

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack sighs, uncorks a bottle of Bilgewater's Groggy Wine and drinks.

"Well, going back to the first question. How are you..... fairing so to say. Better terms are how are your circuitry. Everything is fine I presume?"

He takes another swig.
Blitzcrank steps back.

"-YES-EVERYTHING-IS-PERFECTLY-FUNCIONAL - - -THOUGH-FOR-WHAT-REASON-SHOULD-MY-PERFORMANCE-SHOULD-BE-OF-CONCERN-TO-YOU- - -"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh, it's my music,♪ Sona replied as she silently giggled at Blitzcrank's response, ♪I had the summoners enchant my instrument so I could somewhat speak. It's...what you would call an upgrade or replacement, since I don't have a voice.♪
Blitzcrank lowers his hand, head tilting to the side as his programming contemplates this.

"-IF-THE-SUMMONERS-POSSESSED-THE-ABILITY-TO-UPGRADE-YOUR - - -"

He looks at her instrument for a moment, scanning for what it is called, before speaking again.

"-ETWHAL-TO-ALLOW-YOU-TO-COMMUNICATE-VERBALLY-WHY-HAVE-THEY-NOT-REINSTALLED-YOUR-SPEECH-CODES - - -"

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:
Blitzcrank steps back.

"-YES-EVERYTHING-IS-PERFECTLY-FUNCIONAL - - -THOUGH-FOR-WHAT-REASON-SHOULD-MY-PERFORMANCE-SHOULD-BE-OF-CONCERN-TO-YOU- - -"
Mack takes a swig and looks at the Golem.

"Well, we don't want you shutting down on the fields shall we. Besides, I care for the champions, even if they don't care for me."

Ask the String

01-27-2013

Quote:
Blitzcrank lowers his hand, head tilting to the side as his programming contemplates this.

"-IF-THE-SUMMONERS-POSSESSED-THE-ABILITY-TO-UPGRADE-YOUR - - -"

He looks at her instrument for a moment, scanning for what it is called, before speaking again.

"-ETWHAL-TO-ALLOW-YOU-TO-COMMUNICATE-VERBALLY-WHY-HAVE-THEY-NOT-REINSTALLED-YOUR-SPEECH-CODES - - -"
♪I've wondered that myself many times,♪ Sona started, ♪But they keep telling me that they can't permentantly give me a voice. I don't believe them, but at least they charmed my music.♪

Sona silently sighed, her smile somewhat fading away, ♪ So, how busy would you happen to be at this time?♪

Ask The Golem

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I've wondered that myself many times,♪ Sona started, ♪But they keep telling me that they can't permentantly give me a voice. I don't believe them, but at least they charmed my music.♪

Sona silently sighed, her smile somewhat fading away, ♪ So, how busy would you happen to be at this time?♪
Blitzcrank notices her shoulders drooping and the upward curve of what he had now identified as lips turning down.

According to his memory banks, the organic-Sona, as he had identified her as-was undergoing an emotional state known as 'sadness'. Following said memory banks, the appropriate response to organics experiencing such a state was motivation known as 'comfort'.

Without further examination, Blitzcrank raised a hand and placed the huge metal fist on Sona's bare shoulder. Though it had demonstrated the power to crush rocks and break bones, and it was nearly the size of Sona's whole upper body anyway, the hand lay gently on her despite the massive weight difference.

"-I-APOLOGIZE-MAVEN-FLESHLING - - - MY-INTENTION-WAS-NOT-TO-PROVOKE-THIS-REACTION - - -"

Blitzcrank's yellow optic ports looked down at Sona, his wiry brain taking in the data from his action. No conclusions had been inferred yet.

Quote:
Mack takes a swig and looks at the Golem.

"Well, we don't want you shutting down on the fields shall we. Besides, I care for the champions, even if they don't care for me."
Blitzcrank does not move, but continues to speak.

"-'WE' - - -YOU-ARE-AFFILIATED-WITH-THE-INSTITUTE-OF-WAR - - -"

makmix

01-27-2013

Quote:

Blitzcrank does not move, but continues to speak.

"-'WE' - - -YOU-ARE-AFFILIATED-WITH-THE-INSTITUTE-OF-WAR - - -"
He finishes his bottle of wine then smashes it over his head.

"So..... I still have feelings, unlike robots built with out an emotional capacitor device. Would you like to try one out?"

AnthemHero

01-27-2013

Blitzcrank, how do you deal when a summoner that... well... summons you... is a Quote-Unquote "N00b"?

Ask the String

01-27-2013

Quote:
Blitzcrank notices her shoulders drooping and the upward curve of what he had now identified as lips turning down.

According to his memory banks, the organic-Sona, as he had identified her as-was undergoing an emotional state known as 'sadness'. Following said memory banks, the appropriate response to organics experiencing such a state was motivation known as 'comfort'.

Without further examination, Blitzcrank raised a hand and placed the huge metal fist on Sona's bare shoulder. Though it had demonstrated the power to crush rocks and break bones, and it was nearly the size of Sona's whole upper body anyway, the hand lay gently on her despite the massive weight difference.

"-I-APOLOGIZE-MAVEN-FLESHLING - - - MY-INTENTION-WAS-NOT-TO-PROVOKE-THIS-REACTION - - -"

Blitzcrank's yellow optic ports looked down at Sona, his wiry brain taking in the data from his action. No conclusions had been inferred yet.
♪Oh, don't worry about it,♪ Sona replied, forcing a smile and brightening up her tune, ♪So Blitzcrank, if I may change the subject a bit, what music genre would be suit someone like you?♪

Ask The Golem

01-27-2013

Quote:
he finishes his bottle of wine then smashes it over his head.

"so..... I still have feelings, unlike robots built with out an emotional capacitor device. Would you like to try one out?"
Blitzcrank does not react to the self-injury.

"-I-WOULD-VERY-MUCH-LIKE-FOR-YOU-TO-HALT-YOUR-ATTEMPTS-TO-INSTALL-POENTIALLY-DANGEROUS-SOFTWARE-INTO-MY-SYSTEM - - -"

Quote:
Blitzcrank, how do you deal when a summoner that... well... summons you... is a Quote-Unquote "N00b"?
-AN-UNFORTUNATELY-COMMON-OCCURENCE - - - SEVENTY-FIVE-PERCENT-OF-THE-TIME-A-SUMMONER-WHO-SUMMONS-ME-IN-BATTLE-WILL-FAIL-TO-UTILIZE-MY-TRUE-POTENTIAL - - -

-Blitzcrank

123456 ... 9