Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to win these types of games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eazyezee

01-27-2013

You're sitting mid, by the time your level 5 bot lane has been double killed twice and your jungler has died once to theirs.

Level 5 rolls by top lane dies 1v1 you kill your lane opponent the score is 1-5

The game continues to snowball as top gets spam ganked and bot lane is being terrorized even more im 1-0 and trying to help out lanes so i see a good gank opportunity bot and spam ping it and go for it. The ADC and support are under their tower with full HP and mana and dont respond to the gank. I die.

The game continues to snowball in their favor until they win. Cant kill them in team fights because they are so much stronger.

I finished the game 8/3 everyone else was at least 5 deaths negative how could i have won this or what are you suppose to do in situations when top and bot just spam feed?

Drakojan

01-27-2013

Honestly. Nothing. Unless you're pre nerf Rengar or an extremely good Evelynn or Singed, you won't be able to deal enough damage in a fight to kill all 5. The only situation I can think of is finding all 5 of them low, doing Baron, and just getting really lucky if they have slow reflexes (as a stealth champ that deals AoE damage.)

Eazyezee

01-27-2013

Yeah well this is happening in 1500 elo its pretty fun lol.

Achastrian

01-27-2013

If you can somehow convince the team to start building counter items for the classes(check the counter website for every champ counter), or even build counter items yourself, you MIGHT have a chance to come back. There have been plenty of times our team built counter items when the score is 25-45 and some good team plays roll the tides, and end up flipping the game to our favor.

Eazyezee

01-27-2013

Quote:
Achastrian:
If you can somehow convince the team to start building counter items for the classes(check the counter website for every champ counter), or even build counter items yourself, you MIGHT have a chance to come back. There have been plenty of times our team built counter items when the score is 25-45 and some good team plays roll the tides, and end up flipping the game to our favor.

Maybe, you guys had a way closer game ours was like 16-40 half of those kills were mine so 2 on everyone else at 30 min and no one had any farm

Akimasu

01-27-2013

After bot gets a single double kill, Mid and Jungle should be looking to pretty much camp bot. A couple Pink wards and they either have to back off, or be punished heavily for it.

If you don't, they'll just snowball...and you really don't want a snowballing ADC.

Alternatively, you could trade top and bot on the first double kill. Your top won't get much farm, but you'll get an early tower over it.

If they won't respond to ganks though, gg =/.

SeCKS Egai

01-27-2013

Pretty sure you were rated to lose that match (I'd hope). If the matchmaker favored you to win, ouch.

Unless there was a massive minion wave heading towards the tower, it should have been natural for bot lane to finish the enemy off - wondering how you ended up dying if it was 1 v 1? Either bot lane didn't see you in time or you initiated unexpectedly.

But you definitely can't win em all. The only time I've turned games around that were that far behind was running my karth as a suicidal tank and being lucky enough that my team kept the fight going after I went down to make the most of my passive and ult.

Kass is a strong mid counter, but as an assassin he lacks the aoe damage to turn things around in a team fight, especially when more than one of your enemies is ahead.

Eazyezee

01-27-2013

Quote:
xSeCKSx:
Pretty sure you were rated to lose that match (I'd hope). If the matchmaker favored you to win, ouch.

Unless there was a massive minion wave heading towards the tower, it should have been natural for bot lane to finish the enemy off - wondering how you ended up dying if it was 1 v 1? Either bot lane didn't see you in time or you initiated unexpectedly.

But you definitely can't win em all. The only time I've turned games around that were that far behind was running my karth as a suicidal tank and being lucky enough that my team kept the fight going after I went down to make the most of my passive and ult.

Kass is a strong mid counter, but as an assassin he lacks the aoe damage to turn things around in a team fight, especially when more than one of your enemies is ahead.

I died 1v2 to their adc and support after spam pinging from the enemies wraiths i came from mid and entered from tri bush by the time i got there they were both extended past the mid point of the lane. I have no idea why they didnt react