Do you like the changes

Yes, I like most of the champion changes. 1 7.14%
Yes, I like the Warwick changes but not the Ashe changes. 4 28.57%
Yes, I like the Ashe changes but not the Warwick changes. 0 0%
No, look at this noob trying to balance when that is Riot's job. (Ouch that hurt) 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Changes to Warwick and Ashe (Along With Reasons Why)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rockbrains

01-25-2013

Warwick
Current Issues: Slow Jungler, Has odd ratios (1+ AP and 2+ bonus AD), no AoE, small mana pool.

Ideas to improve him:
Mana boosted to 230(+60) from 190(+30)

Hungering Strike buffs: Hungering Strike now has a (+1 Bonus AD) Ratio on flat damage only; in addition, cool-down is reduced by .25 seconds per Auto-attack and each hit on Infinite Duress.

Hunter's Call Reworked: Warwick lets out a howl dealing 80/125/170/215/260(+.5 AP)(+.8 Bonus AD) in 500 radius and increases Warwick's attack speed by (35%/45%/55%/65%/75%). Allies in the AoE gain half the bonus. Cost: 80 Mana at all levels.

Ideas Behind Changes: Mana Buffs: The mana boost is simple, it allows Warwick to spam his spells more.
The Hunger Strike Change: This is to try and make Warwick more of a Hybrid and allows him to increase his damage to single targets and improves dueling.
Hunter's Call Rework: Warwick currently one of the slower Junglers and doesn't have any AoE in his kit; this changes that. Additionally, this adds to the idea of making him semi-Hybrid at the cost of a slightly weaker team buff.

Ashe: Currently a fairly good champion, though I feel like a few changes can help her here.

Ideas to improve her:
Passive Changed: Focus removed and replaced with Shatter.
Shatter: Ashe deals extra magic damage to champions currently effected by Frost Shot or Slowed by Ashe dealing (level*3+5)

Hawkshot Tweaked: Hawkshot grants Frost Shot's slow for 2 seconds to the entire AoE upon "detonation".
Bonus Gold removed and replaced with Focus Buff.
Focus: Ashe gains 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% Crit chance every second building to a max of 20%/40%/60%/8%/10%. Bonus Crit chance does not build while in combat and is reset on the next Crit.

Ideas Behind Changes: Ashe is good champion, but (in my opinion) lacks damage compared to most ADCs. In order to prevent from giving her kit to much, I moved the current passive (Even if a-bit changed) to her Hawkshot and gave her a passive On-Hit to improve her damage so that she doesn't become a late game monster.

I hope you like these changes. I feel there is all ways room to improve and would like you to give feed back even if you don't agree.

Gruteng

01-26-2013

I think WW's hunter call is a bit wrong, maybe "warwick enhances his attack speed by X and his allies' by half that amount for X seconds.For that duration, WWs attacks splash, dealing X damage to minions and monsters nearby.I also think that ashe's passive sucks, but it should be replaced with some kind of attack speed steroid, she lacks one.

fletche00

01-26-2013

Ashe building up crit, OMG, that would be godly.

IMO, the ashe one is way way way too much, Riot purposely removed crit from masteries due to no skill w/ random crits in early 1v1, so giving ashe the ability to build crit, especially if she buys crit first, she will be able to 1v1 people lvl1 better then tryn....on top of her 600 range, everybody will cry OP.

*Edit* and before people mention her current passive, I know she has auto crit at beginning of game, but getting 1 guarenteed crit compared to 1 crit every 5th attack at lvl 1 would be way too much.

Aroph

01-26-2013

Hawkshot way too OP. I mean, come on, sight is the biggest utility someone can have. If someone didn't noticed the Hawkshot, but they randomly acquired frost, it'd be a dead giveaway. Like Fiddlestick's passive.

Rockbrains

01-26-2013

I changed the Ashe E passive to work only when out of combat, so it is more similar to her current passive (I will not give her an AS steroid however as the goal was to not make her a late game monster). Additionally the Hawkshot slow was meant to only work once the area is revealed (It is not a lingering slow for the area).

GiottoXIII

01-26-2013

the changes are far too much in terms of ashe the buffs on her would make her into an ADC god far above the trinity in terms of teamfight damage output slap a runaan's hurricane on her and she can consistently burst down three ppl with that passive on her E I would liek to see reworks to both champions kits as i think they no longer fit in the current meta especially ashe( long range and built up damage is nice but honestly lack of escape mechanic/gap closer makes her so easy to kite is a bit hilarious

Rockbrains

01-26-2013

I don't think the E passive is all that bad. It takes many levels to be effective, its attached to her weakest skill (In my opinion) and doesn't build while in combat. I also didn't want to completely change her kit of being a kiting master.

RadiantPyrophore

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletche00 View Post
Ashe building up crit, OMG, that would be godly.

IMO, the ashe one is way way way too much, Riot purposely removed crit from masteries due to no skill w/ random crits in early 1v1, so giving ashe the ability to build crit, especially if she buys crit first, she will be able to 1v1 people lvl1 better then tryn....on top of her 600 range, everybody will cry OP.

*Edit* and before people mention her current passive, I know she has auto crit at beginning of game, but getting 1 guarenteed crit compared to 1 crit every 5th attack at lvl 1 would be way too much.
You can actually guarantee a kill on most mid mages with level 1 Ashe, Volley, crit damage runes/masteries and exhaust/ignite.

It's still a gimmicky-azz build though.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

don't fixed what's not broken. if u actually did add those changes the champions would be more broken then before.

DevilsNightmare

01-27-2013

I think Ashe needs some sort of buff, since she falls way behind other carries right now. Possibly, something like: If she kills a unit with a basic attack, her crit buildup from her passive doesn't reset. This would allow her to farm faster, and still get her passive off on the enemy. This would make her a much more played champ, because as long as she last hits minions she can get a guarunteed crit on the enemy ADC. Late game this won't matter as much, as all ADC's pretty much have crits on all their basic attacks.