Are they ever going to separate 3v3 and 5v5 elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryye

01-27-2013

Drives me crazy the champs these kids pick. Really hate having to queue dodge each autoloss.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Isn't already separate?

Kryye

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
Isn't already separate?
The win counter is separate, but the elo is shared. That's why you get kids thinking it's okay to play adc/support/glass cannon champs. They come from 5v5 where they're used to farming creeps for 45 minutes and they don't have any idea how to actually fight player vs player aside from "team fights" which consist of everybody spamming R at the same time.

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryye View Post
The win counter is separate, but the elo is shared. That's why you get kids thinking it's okay to play adc/support/glass cannon champs. They come from 5v5 where they're used to farming creeps for 45 minutes and they don't have any idea how to actually fight player vs player aside from "team fights" which consist of everybody spamming R at the same time.
I'm working my way down the elo ladder to see what 200 elo is like. I'm currently at 800.

Your explanation would explain why a player just spent the last thirty minutes **** talking me for taking smite and jungling.

PDiddy

01-27-2013

The best part is the people who **** talk about jungling usually dont have ranked teams.

Ebay Account

01-27-2013

Quote:
Sr teamfights are way harder than Tt teamfights.

Nerdsinc

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvCheat View Post
Both can be different, the difficulty level is debatable...

Kryye

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvCheat View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fD5lRWRieQA

Everybody press R at the same time.

So hard.

Ebay Account

01-27-2013

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fD5lRWRieQA

Everybody press R at the same time.

So hard.
'cause 1 video is representative of the whole game ?