Recruting for Season 4 Pro Team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LG MoonV2

02-03-2013

Team Legend Gaming is currently looking to fill spots on the team. We are a team that will be doing online tourneys as well as taking part in any invitational tournaments we can. I am also going to be seeking sponsors as we play and prove we have what it takes to go all the way.Here is the way we are going to do this. (Not trying to sound like a D***). If you meet the following requirements then please feel free to post.
• Must be 17+
• Must have a stable computer with stable internet
• Must have dedication and want this as a job and treat it as such
• Must be willing to travel
• Must have at least Silver Tier
• Must have excellent concept of the game and excellent communication skills during game.
• Must be willing to take criticism as well as give it when it is needed
• Must have pretty much past 7pm-Until EST available on weekdays (M-F) and Noon-Until EST available on the weekends. (Very few exceptions will be made)

Explanation of these requirements:
• You have to be 17+ in order to compete for S3
• Don’t want or need anyone that has connectivity issues as well as most sponsors/teams are going to require you to stream
• If you don’t have dedication then you will never achieve the goal in which you wish to acquire.
• Travel is a must. Once sponsors are obtained we will travel to other LAN tourneys pending availability
• Sorry no bronze is going to be accepted as I am not teaching the game to anyone nor do I expect my team to teach you
• Communication is the only way to achieve success. Setting up ganks, knowing timers, and knowing when enemy summoner spells are down are key
• Accept the fact you F**** Up and learn from it. Tell others if they do something wrong as well. Only way to get better as a team.
• Will be practicing and scrimming and running tourneys during these times.

Now, if you meet these requirements and understand the explanation of them and still interested in joining the team and going to the top, copy and paste this in your reply and fill it out.
• Summoner Name
• League/Division
• Main Role
• Your best 4 Champs in this role
• What do you believe you can offer the team?
• What time zone are you in?
• What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro?
• Have you ever played any game professionally? If so, What?

DO NOT ADD ME IG. IF I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR POST I WILL ADD YOU MYSELF!

Hazardous18

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

I would just like to throw my name in the pool and would love to be in contact with you personally for more information:

• Summoner Name: Hazardous18
• League/Division: Gold III, 70% Win Rate Ezreal, 60%+ On almost all other ADC, I have just recently started duo queing, never before and have a 80ish % win rate while duo queing.
• Main Role ADC
• Your best 4 Champs in this role: Ezreal, Cait, Varus, Miss Fortune
• What do you believe you can offer the team? I am an experience leader, coming from top tier WoW Raiding, I am now transitioning into becoming an extremely serious LoL Player.I have a great amount of game knowledge and match up knowledge and work best with a team, or close group of people
• What time zone are you in? USA EST (New Jersey)
• What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro?
If I can get played to play a game professionally then I will dedicate all of my time (after graduating college in May) to this game, it has always been a goal of mine to be able to make some sort of living off of gaming, either from the player/stream standpoint or use of my degree (applied mathematics) in the corporate world of gaming. Almost all gaming companies favor players who have been pro before applying and this would just make my future even more secure in the gaming field.
• Have you ever played any game professionally? If so, What? No

LG MoonV2

02-03-2013

Bump!

Wingsofvalorx

02-03-2013

Sucks I meet every requierment except the age requierment, would like the to see another team go to the top so good luck and maybe next year if u need another player i will be around and will be much better skillwise

LG MoonV2

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazardous18 View Post
I would just like to throw my name in the pool and would love to be in contact with you personally for more information:

• Summoner Name: Hazardous18
• League/Division: Gold III, 70% Win Rate Ezreal, 60%+ On almost all other ADC, I have just recently started duo queing, never before and have a 80ish % win rate while duo queing.
• Main Role ADC
• Your best 4 Champs in this role: Ezreal, Cait, Varus, Miss Fortune
• What do you believe you can offer the team? I am an experience leader, coming from top tier WoW Raiding, I am now transitioning into becoming an extremely serious LoL Player.I have a great amount of game knowledge and match up knowledge and work best with a team, or close group of people
• What time zone are you in? USA EST (New Jersey)
If I can get played to play a game professionally then I will dedicate all of my time (after graduating college in May) to this game, it has always been a goal of mine to be able to make some sort of living off of gaming, either from the player/stream standpoint or use of my degree (applied mathematics) in the corporate world of gaming. Almost all gaming companies favor players who have been pro before applying and this would just make my future even more secure in the gaming field.
Added

Jerk9003

02-04-2013

• Summoner Name Jerk9003
• League/Division Silver D1, Haven't played a lot since the new system so didnt get to gold yet.
• Main Role Mid, But I like top too
• Your best 4 Champs in this role Karthus/Ahri Mid. Wukong top. (These are the champs that I feel I have mastered, didn't just want to say people I'm good with)
• What do you believe you can offer the team? Good at teamwork, great at giving/following orders, fun to be around, and I have a good knowledge of the game in almost all aspects. Plus lots of free time.
• What time zone are you in? EST
• What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro? Just the idea of going pro will keep me going through it all

Pooping Shrooms

02-04-2013

Hey man, I am interested in joining/trying out for your team.

• Summoner Name Grinder
• League/Division Silver III
• Main Role Mid or Support
• Your best 4 Champs in this role
As Mid I like:

1. Fizz (71.4% Winrate 15-6)
  2. Annie (66.7% Winrate 6-3)
  3. Katarina (100% Winrate 4-0)
  4. Panth (53.3% Winrate 8-7)
As Support I like:
  1. Alistar (100% Winrate 5-0)
  2. Sona (66.7% Winrate 4-2)
  3. Lulu (57.1% Winrate 4-3)
  4. Janna (Haven't played in ranked this season)
• What do you believe you can offer the team? Great Teamplayer, great at taking advice and providing constructive feedback. I have played league for well over 2 years with over 1k normal wins; With expansive knowledge of the game. Plus I work from home (M-F 9-5), but i'm usually always available and play a lot during the day.
• What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro? Losing just makes me want to win that much more!
• Have you ever played any game professionally? If so, What? Kind of I was a 2250 rated boomkin Seasons 6-8 in WoW. Which made me the 3rd Best Balance Druid in the World at the time.

Edit** Dude I knew I recognized your name... You are already on my Friends List. I'll just hit ya up when I see you on.

FIN Sawyer30

02-04-2013

Sumeroner Name: Sawyer30
League Division: Silver III
Main Role: Mid and Jungle. (I'm pretty good at top lane as well)
In the mid lane: I prefer Katarina, Fizz, Viktor, Talon, Ryze
In the Jungle I prefer Hecarim, Lee sin, Maokai, Udyr, Vi
In the Top lane I prefer Lee sin, Jax, Elise, Darius, Vlad
What do you believe you can offer the team? I have a passion for this game. I want more than anything to become a pro player. I have a great knowledge base of items, the map and just the game in general. I have the drive and work ethic to go to the top.
What time zone are you in? EST
What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro? I love this game. I'm willing to lane wherever, play whichever champ and whatever strat it takes to get there and I'm willing to put in however many hours of practice it actually takes to make it there.
Have you ever played any game professionally? If so, What? I have played in a few league tournaments, they're online and quite small but I've had games were we dominate and others where we get dominated. Other than that not really.

1 800 QT GRIL

02-04-2013

• Summoner Name: rattleglans
• League/Division: Bronze III(dropped from about 1270~ right before the new ranking system, if that's unacceptable, that's fine, just throwing this in here as a possibility)
• Main Role - Support
• Your best 4 Champs in this role - Taric, Nunu, Nami, Blitzcrank
• What do you believe you can offer the team? - I work exceptionally well with a team, and am not only willing to accept my mistakes, but wish for them to be pointed out.
• What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro? Knowing that I'm doing something I love, and that no matter how many times you lose, you can only get better.

Spard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

• Summoner Name: Spard
• League/Division: Div II Silver
• Main Role: Support
• Your best 4 Champs in this role: Sona, Taric, Lulu, Leona (can play any support)
• What do you believe you can offer the team? I have a lot of experience in gaming ranging from the top 1% of Counter-Strike, TF2, CoD and WoW. I have recently put all of my focus and drive into LoL and looking to make a serious bid at season 3. I have experience playing with Hazardous18 and windfurry both of which can vouch for my ability to play and lead.
• What is one thing that will keep you going through the ups and downs that comes with going pro? I am a driven person with anything I put my focus into. This drive has made me excel at anything I put my mind to and also inspires others to play equally as hard. I practice to perfect my ability as a player but also to keep myself ahead of the curb. Given the chance, I would like to show you what I can do.
• Have you ever played any game professionally? If so, What? Yes, I used to play counter-strike 1.6 and source in a top Southeast LAN team. I virtually paid for college through playing Counter-Strike. My TF2 team was in the midst of signing contracts with CGS but unexpectedly, CGS shut down. I have played in the top 20 US guilds in WoW for the last 6-8 years and have kept a hone on my competitive edge.