I don't get it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarksideEric

01-27-2013

Lol @ hating his Blind. Seriously, a soft CC that is one of the weakest in the entire game.

Tsabo

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Lol @ hating his Blind. Seriously, a soft CC that is one of the weakest in the entire game.
Funny, huh? they say a Blind can change a team fight, wut it just stops the champ from auto-attacking, most of the time you aren't able to use it in the enemy ADC because if you do, you're dead. If you, somehow, manage to use it in the enemy ADC, he'll just poke with skills and kite til the blind is over.

Technician Tim

01-27-2013

if you dont know why teemo is annoying you dont play enough
go play treeline for a few matches, thatll catch you up to speed on the hate, a map the size of an outhouse fulled with 10 minute bombs

Tsabo

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
go play treeline for a few matches, thatll catch you up to speed on the hate, a map the size of an outhouse fulled with 10 minute bombs
I do play a lot, i play against him, as an ally, and use him.

Annoying? Teemo? huh, he's not annoying at all, when you learn how he works, how to counter him, winning when using him is still hard but possible or if the enemy picks him, you have an easy win. Really i can't think in any other champ who is so easily shut down, actually i can't remember losing against a Teemo in SR in a lot of time,

I find more annoying a Singed, Nidalee or LeBlanc.

DarksideEric

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
Honey please, I've played a ton both versus and with/as Teemo on all four map types.

I'm not annoyed at all, because I'm a big boy player.

Dark e maste

01-27-2013

Pretty easy to burst Teemo down tbh.
My only issue is that Eve's Q doesn't target shrooms when we can see them with an oracle/LB/Hex-tech Sweeper, meaning she still has to walk up to them. :s

Tsabo

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark e maste View Post
Pretty easy to burst Teemo down tbh.
My only issue is that Eve's Q doesn't target shrooms when we can see them with an oracle/LB/Hex-tech Sweeper, meaning she still has to walk up to them. :s
Her Q is a skill, not an auto-attack, the only way to kill Wards or Shrooms is with auto-attacks, it's intended to be like that.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
Why do people find Teemo so annoying? Just spend gold on things you don't like buying for something that is just going to continue being annoying regardless

Imo, I think Mundo is one of the most annoying. Dem cleavers and ult.
fix'd

and no thanks, he's useless (usually) regardless of if you can see him

CeeRob

01-27-2013

Teemo is annoying because he requires no skill to use and you play him in 99% of games.

Martyrofsand

01-27-2013

Because his skill set was designed by someone who thinks hacking your limbs off one by one with a rusty butter knife is a pleasureable past time.