new 3v3 map is garbage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KotlettDrake

10-26-2012

We wanted the TT map to have slight modifications such as jungle changes and moving the nexus turret farther from fountain. Not some dominion style cluster **** totally different map.

I guess I'm quitting 3v3 and going to 5v5. This new map is just flat out bad. Thank you riot for completely demolishing the 3v3 community and bringing all the dominion kiddies in.

Edit: and to all the people saying it is not like dominon. Team fights every 3 seconds, altars, dominion items, more starting gold, no lane phase? sounds like dominion to me.

ViolenTT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

That new map is pretty cool imo .. and that boss <3 Epic spider

InsaneLife

10-26-2012

The new map allows for so much abuse when played with the right champs. I just finished a game where the enemy team was Rengar, Kah,zix and Elise. Throughout that game I was just playing for it to hit 15 minutes. The new meta for 3v3 is 2 high dps off-tanks, and a tanky or high dps AP. This map is utter bull****, I really want to see the old map back (AT LEAST as another option).

KotlettDrake

10-26-2012

just feels to fast paced to me. doesnt seem like if you ace them you get and advantage since their is a team fight every 3 seconds and it is so easy to farm jungle since they spawn every 3 seconds. i also dont like the layout. though thats just a personal opinion. just feels like a cluster **** like dominion not a 3v3 version of sr which is what it used to be and is supposed to.

ElcanWildcat

10-26-2012

New map is **** can it lease get change back!

Heddles

10-26-2012

personally I really enjoy it. More radical change from 5v5 which is how it should be, and allows for completely different tactics. It's a lot of fun and looks slick as

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I love this community, I mean, before riot remade TT they were like "OMFG fix dis fckin' map" or they simply didn't care, now that riot remade it they are like "WTF dis map is horrible gibe us the old TT back".

I actually like the new map, the altars are not that good but it's k, and the spider is amazing

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
I love this community, I mean, before riot remade TT they were like "OMFG fix dis fckin' map" or they simply didn't care, now that riot remade it they are like "WTF dis map is horrible gibe us the old TT back".

I actually like the new map, the altars are not that good but it's k, and the spider is amazing

Seb,

Long time. No one asked for a new map with a totally different play style. We asked for fixes and tweaks.

Regardless. KEEP BOTH. new maps are always a good thing. Taking away an old map that people play every day and many like myself have more than 3k games on it, is a horrible thing to do to loyal customers. Horrible!

Straight up.

Sebamk

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Seb,

Long time. No one asked for a new map with a totally different play style. We asked for fixes and tweaks.

Regardless. KEEP BOTH. new maps are always a good thing. Taking away an old map that people play every day and many like myself have more than 3k games on it, is a horrible thing to do to loyal customers. Horrible!

Straight up.
Ex, how you doing?

I know people are mad with this, I have friends that are sad because old TT is gone too. But you know it will be hard to bring the old TT back. Also I wanted to point out that most of the community can't be pleased no matter what riot does

The idea to keep both maps would be epic, mostly because the old TT map had Ebonmaw, I miss that little dragon.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
Ex, how you doing?

I know people are mad with this, I have friends that are sad because old TT is gone too. But you know it will be hard to bring the old TT back. Also I wanted to point out that most of the community can't be pleased no matter what riot does

The idea to keep both maps would be epic, mostly because the old TT map had Ebonmaw, I miss that little dragon.
Seb,

Its not hard for them to have both maps. They have an agenda. We are the guinea pigs. Same was true with the tribunal for a year till they actually made it work right.

Anyway, If you like the new map that's cool. I don't, not at all. It's too chaotic and I don't know if that was Riots original offering, I probably would have never played this game for more than a week.

The way the old map flows is near perfect. 9.5 out of 10. All we ever asked for was a tweak to make it a 10.

Anyway, see you in SR maybe?