3v3 Shaco Teemo Akalie Wukong DAFUK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gino

01-27-2013

Hello , I was in a game withTeemo , the game was ok...
After 10min , I started put some shroom , that was okay :l ....
But the ennemi wukong came kill my shroom without oracle or pink ward (we can't have ward in the NEW FUKING 3v3)
I was suprise , :O HOW HE DID THAT.
I look at he's stuff : The Lightbringer
Cost: 2425
+50 Attack Damage
+20 Armor
+12% Life Steal
(Nice item , but wait ... )
UNIQUE Passive - Vanquish: Basic attacks have a 20% chance to deal 100 bonus magic damage on hit (damage doubled for non-champions).
(oh Realy nice)
UNIQUE Passive - Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed.
UNIQUE Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (60 second cooldown).
WTF TRAP DETECTION , teemo get fuked , Shaco too.
A sttealth-detecting................. Counter wukong , counter Akali , counter teemo shroom and passif , counter shaco box and Q
but it was ok because only the wukong take this item , the 2 other guy was Swain and cho so ... they can't realy take The Lightbringer
So it"s was ok 1/3 of my shroom killed by wukong ...
BUT WAIT ....
Thanks riot for this item : Hextech Sweeper
Cost: 1920 !!!!!!!
(only for counter for good champ in 3vs3)
+50 Ability Power
+300 Health
(Nice item , hp and ap)
UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
( Nice for Ap Mage 10% cd !)
UNIQUE Passive: +10% Movement Speed
(That's realy nice move speed ....)
UNIQUE Passive: - Trap Detection Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed.
UNIQUE Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (60 second cooldown).
WTFFFFFFFFFFFF HATE THIS ITEM , 2/3 of my shroom was broke by Wukong and Swain .... my passif ? useless ....
You know , DEAR RIOT , one item exist for broke the ''Trap'' , he's name ?! ORACLE
Dam you Riot ...

Mad Teemo.

icydragan

01-27-2013

Hahahaha

Foonakie

01-27-2013

An item that counters 2 champions really hard. Considering those 2 champs are extremely strong on 3's, well Teemo at least.

Teemo was destroying 3's cause he has quick access to BFT and the shrooms act as nuke-wards. He was a relatively strong champ because it was somewhat difficult to win games vs Teemo.

They make LB and now ALL Teemo players who were expecting easy wins just by dropping shrooms NOW have to actually do something more than just that.

QQ

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

OMG DARlUS' ULT REFRESHES WHEN HE GETS A KILL. TOO MUCH TRUE DAMAGE.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Yah, sucks for Akali players.... so freaking lame

PurpleURP

01-28-2013

just put the mushrooms right around the corner so they blow up before he has a chance to break them. also works in the front of bushes

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-28-2013

Everytime I see an Akali or Teemo or Wukong or Shaco or blah blah blah I know I am buying a lantern or sweeper. GG half your kit is useless D: