Release Notes v1.0.0.61

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marshal

12-07-2009

Ooo

Pierreo

12-07-2009

Tryndamere so imba

KyndallFF

12-07-2009

twitchh is too unbalanced.

Dusty Kid

12-09-2009

Report: Can't find void staff in the site's game database

TriggerOfHel

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
  • Reduced backdooring defenses to 150 Armor/Magic Resistance from 200 Armor/Magic Resistance
Back when I played DotA, backdooring was considered a negative thing. From my experience in League, backdooring isn't looked down upon.

I can see how opinions might differ from this, but it's hard to break my habits of not backdooring. Even harder is dealing with other people doing it to me and my team. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that idea of 'winning' no longer applies, because my team would outlevel the other nearly every game and lead in kills only to have a enemy hero sneak through the jungle and destroy our inhibitors, forcing us to turtle and inevitably lose. It's extremely frustrating to me.

I'm completely against anything that encourages backdooring, as it seems to turn the game mechanics as I understood them on their head by removing the idea of pushing past creeps to the base.

That's where I stand.

AgentOwnage

01-29-2010

I think twitch is to IMBA with his ulti each 100 seconds...
Should ne nerft next patch, his ulti do the most dmg in the game and he can do this so often. He also is invisible so you have no fun against him. I think this is a Joke, if you compare his CD with other champion ulti cd.

Grapefest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2010

i noticed while using banshees veil that tf's ult kills the spell shield the unique effect but you are still slowed it just doesnt make sense to me and should be fixed

Carrion91

01-31-2010

I got a question. When will the Ranked Game be avaible? does anyone know?

flyingshaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2010

The game would be alot better if you start working on some more maps. I think it would open up a hole other world to the players that have been playing. Its geting alittle old, just playing the same map over, and over.

Rossalofagus

02-01-2010

Quote:
The game would be alot better if you start working on some more maps. I think it would open up a hole other world to the players that have been playing. Its geting alittle old, just playing the same map over, and over.
I agree. You should take Twisted Treeline off beta, or at least put another map or two up for beta testing. Do you have an estimated time when TT will be available in normal games?