Release Notes v1.0.0.61

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorX17

11-30-2009

Question: What pricing level is Udyr going to be? I'm guessing legendary, but an official answer would be nice.

Kenterik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Quote:
Quote:
  • Spiral Blade is now called Boomerang Balde
sure hope that didn't end up in the Build...

Sto420ner

11-30-2009

"Flash Range reduced to 450 from 1000"

I think this is really dumb... less then 1/2 the distance from what it used to b. What chance do u have of geting away now? Flash was my favthing to get and if itgets changed to that it will b useless in my opinion.... Plz dont change it....

Bruin

11-30-2009

no change on heimer? riot u let me down! u have to buff him or delete him...

The Swedish Chef

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sto420ner View Post
"Flash Range reduced to 450 from 1000"

I think this is really dumb... less then 1/2 the distance from what it used to b. What chance do u have of geting away now? Flash was my favthing to get and if itgets changed to that it will b useless in my opinion.... Plz dont change it....
Deal with it. Flash was easily one of the most abusive mechanics in the game, and it was far too easy of an escape+gank key. The new change is very very much welcomed, as I was tired of seeing every team I played against run 5 Flashes. The range reduction is mitigated by cutting the cooldown in half, which is fine. I'm just tired of seeing people flash across the entire screen in an instant and evading every possible thing you have. Leave that kind of **** to champions that it's actually build into, like Shaco and Kassadin.

Boot to the head

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2009

Why do u guys continue to nerf amumu?? U act like hes some sort of OP god!! He can not hold his own early game as is against pretty much anyone. And now u make him a joke to even play... GJ. Do u guys even compare hereos with other heroes at equal levels? U have nerfed him every single patch! I dont play a lot of different champions because i found a good build that i like with him and i like to tank especialy since most other people would rather go for DPS. You guys could fix his bandage toss by making it narrower since if there is any enemy creeps with in a mile it will grab them or a different enemy champion than the one u r aiming at. How bout giving him the same range as blitz crank. Especialy since blitz cranks pulls u to him (way better). What do u expect amumu to do early game to stay alive??? His basic attack.... really? alll of his abilities have a rediculasly long cool down for what they do especialy compared to other champions similar abilities. Cmon guys, i have stuck it out through the constant glitches and nerf after nerf after nerf im about to say good bye. Im sick of u guys nerfing the weak ones to make others like morganas spell shield or fiddle stix dark wind stronger. U r emphasizing the spell caster to much. its getting to a breaking point my roomates all have the game and were starting to get sick of it. Btw we all just downloaded HoN. So i suggest u pull ur heads out ur asses and make the game balanced. its not rocket science. Sry for the aggression im just feed up. And to all the haters out there that r going to say OMG amumu is soo OP. his ult btw is just a glorified root that u can get out of easily that does little damage. Hell some champions abilities get them out of it pppfftt ya ...fair??

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Adjudicator

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot to the head View Post
Why do u guys continue to nerf amumu?? U act like hes some sort of OP god!! He can not hold his own early game as is against pretty much anyone. And now u make him a joke to even play... GJ. Do u guys even compare hereos with other heroes at equal levels? U have nerfed him every single patch! I dont play a lot of different champions because i found a good build that i like with him and i like to tank especialy since most other people would rather go for DPS. You guys could fix his bandage toss by making it narrower since if there is any enemy creeps with in a mile it will grab them or a different enemy champion than the one u r aiming at. How bout giving him the same range as blitz crank. Especialy since blitz cranks pulls u to him (way better). What do u expect amumu to do early game to stay alive??? His basic attack.... really? alll of his abilities have a rediculasly long cool down for what they do especialy compared to other champions similar abilities. Cmon guys, i have stuck it out through the constant glitches and nerf after nerf after nerf im about to say good bye. Im sick of u guys nerfing the weak ones to make others like morganas spell shield or fiddle stix dark wind stronger. U r emphasizing the spell caster to much. its getting to a breaking point my roomates all have the game and were starting to get sick of it. Btw we all just downloaded HoN. So i suggest u pull ur heads out ur asses and make the game balanced. its not rocket science. Sry for the aggression im just feed up. And to all the haters out there that r going to say OMG amumu is soo OP. his ult btw is just a glorified root that u can get out of easily that does little damage. Hell some champions abilities get them out of it pppfftt ya ...fair??
Hit R to win teamfight.

Balanced, apparently.

Thinkaman

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot to the head View Post
I'm an Amumu player.

Amumu is/was pretty overpowered. Him and Malphite were hands down better than every other tank. In fact, all the top players agree that Amumu is one of the best characters. (along with Malphite, Morgana, Twisted Fate, Corki, ect.) His ult is one of the best abilities in the game, hands down. It single-handedly wins teamfights.

Although I don't like Tantrum in particular getting the nerf, Amumu did deserve a nerf. You really can't deny that--calling one of the very best characters a "weak one" is silly.

Khelekar

12-01-2009

Dick move via twitch. Must be a new tactic of pleasing the customers by just saying t(-.-t) to everyone complaining about twitch being over powered. Guess that should be expected from Riot after how they have handled everything so far. *sigh*

Kurooni

12-01-2009

Hmm, I would say don't listen to most of these haters, you guys are working your butts off to balance this game, and most people are pissed just cuz there favorite heros are getting nerfed. I myself am sad that Kassadin's AP ratio was reduced and Mejai's is no longer godly in early game, but both of those were OP anyways and needed to be fixed. I can't wait to check out the new brush system and try out Udyr. Keep it up, you guys are the best!