Release Notes v1.0.0.61

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myrmidon

11-30-2009

TL;DR

Ryze is top tier now.

Tryndamere sucks pretty bad now, and needs a completely different build. (Suggest CAN do very well with radically different build though)

Sivir was nerfed kind of hard for no apparent reason.

All AOE except Malphites ult was semi-nerfed.

The game is even MORE snowbally, expect to see more 25 minute surrenders and shorter, worse games.

Also Udyr is just plain broken, don't even bother playing him. (Although he might be fun for practice games)

Soulrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

WOOOOT! Happy and excited for tomorrow's game update. Hopefully the PVP.net bugfixes stays true.

Gabirux

11-30-2009

I think there is a bug in the matchmaking... I'm tired of losing games because my team is made of people at lvls 1-4, without any rank win (only practice games). Happened to me all this weekend and I'm getting a little pissed off. Im level 17 and want to play with and against summoners that have my tier level, as promised. I don't mind playing with newbies and tech them, but sometimes I just want to make great matches, big team clashes, and losing IPs just because you were the only one that knew how to play is actually lame. Please, fix this as soon as possible.

Mack The Knife

11-30-2009

How about some love for Taric? Soraka gets an instant heal too, now? Where does Taric fit in to the game, then?

x OZ x

11-30-2009

Janna wasn`t even mentioned...

FearThatDay

11-30-2009

LOL IS AWESOME

THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT GAME.

AND ITS FREE!

NASUS has the best Line when you pick him

HON AND DOTA HAVE NOTHING ON THIS.
Modern Warfare Two is taking away some players

But Man nice update. I like the new items.

Can You guys put in more armor penetration items
and make Brutalizer more expensive so we can have at least +35-45 Damage before I can afford a Black Cleaver

- Armor Penetration for the Win
That Means Shako and Corki

O yea can you guys make the ULTIMATE DPS CLASS. So far I think Shako can kill 1 V 1 the fastest
He has INsane burst Dmg. Correct me if there is someone better

But can yall make an even crazier burst hero please, and not another mage

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-30-2009

Brutalizer costs 1337 gold now.

(I'm not kidding btw).

not a mormon

11-30-2009

*Can't wait to try out new Ryze.
*Love the buffs to cleanse. (quicksilver sash + cleanse ftw)
*Reworked brush? Hoping that it is reduced in the woods/river area to stop the endless
5-man gs.
*Click items = awesome (more skill involved)
*I like all of the snowball items except Mejai's, and here is why:
*All other snowball items give a passive at max stacks. Mejai's does not. Mejai's requires
you to get even more kills to get the max stack bonus, and even then the bonus is
very subpar (200 health/mana replenish? catalyst wrecks that, and I don't have to get
10 kills and then some more). I think that the appropriate max stack passive would be
to permanently gain XXX mana/health on kills (100ish)after max stack. Only then will it
compare to 15%ms and 15% dmg reduction.
*All other changes seem good, we'll wait and see.

*As always, good job Riot and keep it up.

ArcticSl0th

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormon Chin Mormon View Post
*Can't wait to try out new Ryze.
*Love the buffs to cleanse. (quicksilver sash + cleanse ftw)
*Reworked brush? Hoping that it is reduced in the woods/river area to stop the endless
5-man gs.
*Click items = awesome (more skill involved)
*I like all of the snowball items except Mejai's, and here is why:
*All other snowball items give a passive at max stacks. Mejai's does not. Mejai's requires
you to get even more kills to get the max stack bonus, and even then the bonus is
very subpar (200 health/mana replenish? catalyst wrecks that, and I don't have to get
10 kills and then some more). I think that the appropriate max stack passive would be
to permanently gain XXX mana/health on kills (100ish)after max stack. Only then will it
compare to 15%ms and 15% dmg reduction.
*All other changes seem good, we'll wait and see.

*As always, good job Riot and keep it up.

With the nerf to Catalyst I'm not sure 'wrecks' is accurate, but it definatly wins out numerically. However practically speaking once you hit 18 catalyst does literally nothing to replenish your resources(if for some crazy reason its still a catalyst that late). Its also not a sure thing that you'll level after each kill/assist. Plus you get the same bonus for kills OR assists. That means as long as you're participating in a kill you get it. You could go OOM, auto attack a few times and then be able to help once again. There's also the 10% CD reduc... although that seems rather token considering how easy it is to hit max reduc. I do agree that it appears to take a bit too long to get going tho, esp since you lose a third of your stacks if you die.

Also /agree with all ur other points.

I'm wondering as well if there will be something implemented to allow me to hotkey my items now, if there isn't already seeing as how quickly accessing them is going to be a bigger part of game play.

not a mormon

11-30-2009

I see your points.. I just mostly miss the old passive of Mejais (steal all remaining mana), since I mostly relied on that for mana regen on Kassadin, and I do love me a Mejai's on Kassidin.

12345612 ... 51