Summoner Spotlight - Issue #1

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhat Nguyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

nice community stuffs:]

Teshnos Fire

10-22-2010

Seeing as you've been fans of Lux's artist for some time now, where can I find more of those pictures? I know Miss Fortune from the bilgewater collection but can't find any more!

Incidental, she's also the one who did the Morgana video on youtube. But doubt I'm the first one to mention that xD

MythcBurst

10-22-2010

Oh mundo mundo made my day aha x/

Annie : You wanna play too?

Mundo : MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MPLocke

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Welcome to our first ever Summoner Spotlight!

That’s it for this week’s inaugural edition of the Summoner Spotlight! We can’t wait to see the other surprises you talented folk have to show off. Have you found or created something that you’d like to have featured in the spotlight? Send a link with your summoner name to Summoner_Spotlight@riotgames.com!

Go forth, create, and see you next week!
Thanks for the love Riot, expect a LoL comic next week. Volibar knows about it, :P

Encifer

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLocke View Post
Thanks for the love Riot, expect a LoL comic next week. Volibar knows about it, :P
Ditto. Thanks a bunch!

Cybeats681

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

i dunno if anyone already posted this but after seeing the morgana sketch vid and reading the comments, that yumedust and katertot is actually the same person!
well, some of this stuff is bada**! i especially like the mundo mundo music vid! props to these guys!

TysonJS

10-22-2010

What about the day that urf died?

CS RaiL

10-22-2010

So glad this is back! ( I missed the old community recap episodes by Byronic Hero on the LoL Blog)

Say, what happened to the blog?

PENHALIGAN

10-22-2010

this is a really good idea. i think you should keep it going as long as possible. create more cool stuff people!

Eldritchsense

10-22-2010

Going to be resizing/cropping that Lux fanart to use as her base char select / loading image...mmmm. Wish I could do the same for that Morganna sketch.