Nami needs some sort of Whirlpool aoe in her kit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaliton

01-30-2013

As much as I agree with this she is already really strong and while she does have 1 skill that is meh..keep in mind alot of champs do (kass's W is useless in every scenario minus building him like a bruiser)

AsianDragonLady

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaliton View Post
As much as I agree with this she is already really strong and while she does have 1 skill that is meh..keep in mind alot of champs do (kass's W is useless in every scenario minus building him like a bruiser)
True I guess but the good news is that it has already been confirmed that her E will get a new visual effect. I pray its a whirlpool animation particles!!!

AsianDragonLady

02-02-2013

Bump!!

Badruk

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuhara View Post
great idea but i think the whirlpool should work similair to the dark seer in dota

aoe spot cast and would maneuver enemies within to a tight circle making q much easier to land and possible hit mulitiples
Or maybe it could act differently depending on the direction enemies are facing relative to the center of the whirlpool, so hasted if they go towards it but slowed if they go away from it, it would allow Nami to have AMAZING control over the enemy and it would actually act as a real whirlpool would.

So like: Tidecaller's Pool: Nami summons a massive whirlpool for 5 seconds dealing Damage per second and affecting enemies movement depending on the direction they are facing relative to the center (Allies keep her passive as long as they stand in the AOE)
Range: 800
Cooldown:18/16/14/12/10
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
DPS: 30/35/40/45/50 (+20% AP)
Total Damage: 150/175/200/225/250 (+100% AP)
Slow/Haste: 20/25/30/35/40%
Diameter: 700 (a bit smaller than Anivia's ult)

AsianDragonLady

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badruk View Post
Or maybe it could act differently depending on the direction enemies are facing relative to the center of the whirlpool, so hasted if they go towards it but slowed if they go away from it, it would allow Nami to have AMAZING control over the enemy and it would actually act as a real whirlpool would.

So like: Tidecaller's Pool: Nami summons a massive whirlpool for 5 seconds dealing Damage per second and affecting enemies movement depending on the direction they are facing relative to the center (Allies keep her passive as long as they stand in the AOE)
Range: 800
Cooldown:18/16/14/12/10
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
DPS: 30/35/40/45/50 (+ 20% AP)
Total Damage: 150/175/200/225/250
Slow/Haste: 20/25/30/35/40%
Diameter: 700 (a bit smaller than Anivia's ult)
Wow i really love your idea good job But yeah I really agree with everything you said. I think this skill would have been the best support skill in the game to be honest. To bad riot doesn't know how to think outside the box and it takes regular people like us to come up with great ideas sigh.... Same goes for skins I've seen fan arts way better than the skins riot creates for some of the champions. I would also be fine if Riot changes the particles for Tidecaller's Blessing into a whirlpool animation with an active similar to the active of shards of true ice which creates a whirlpool around an ally champion that slows enemy movement speed.