Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc790

02-02-2013

You guys need to nerf that ap yi a bit more. He is out of hand...

Carry Me Darius

02-02-2013

No.

Ernest P Worrel

02-02-2013

heh, can't please everyone I guess.

Fike002

02-02-2013

I actually agree with Havoc790. I don't usually ***** about the strength of a champ. But I just played against an AP Yi that was not doing well in lane and late game destroyed everyone and everything. There was nothing our team could do. We as a team were better and if it were 5v1 we would lose. Seems to me that something is not right. Out of balance.

2 cents.

DarksideEric

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fike002 View Post
I actually agree with Havoc790. I don't usually ***** about the strength of a champ. But I just played against an AP Yi that was not doing well in lane and late game destroyed everyone and everything. There was nothing our team could do. We as a team were better and if it were 5v1 we would lose. Seems to me that something is not right. Out of balance.

2 cents.
Because you had very little CC.

And you let him snowball ridiculously hard.

Fike002

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Because you had very little CC.

And you let him snowball ridiculously hard.
This is true - but that snowball got very large very quickly.

I like to think that I have played this game enough to know when something doesn't seem right. Not that I am a pro nor do I think my opinion is worthy of much. But I do think that he is need of some attention.

DarksideEric

02-02-2013

Quote:

I like to think that I have played this game enough to know when something doesn't seem right. Not that I am a pro nor do I think my opinion is worthy of much. But I do think that he is need of some attention.
You had no MR as well.

You can't complain about a champion when you don't even build the defense against them.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:

He was JUST NERFED.

It's entirely possible that you never ran into a legitimate AP Yi before, but he has ALWAYS existed.

You can't complain about a single gimmick build--that was recently nerfed hard--just because you played a game where you weren't prepared to handle that gimmick due to a blind champion selection.

hollowtek

02-02-2013

agreed. nerf is out of control. how can you possibly do a 50% nerf and be okay with it?

Zhentetsu

02-03-2013

he is already nerfed and now nerf him more?