Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Two bugs from final game in promotion series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komeiji Koishi

01-26-2013

Priority: Major

Description: Recently I finished my final game in the promotion series that brought me up to from Silver Division IV to Silver Division I. I noticed that the post-game lobby was showing stats from an earlier game than the one I just played, and there is inconsistency in the champions that I selected (i.e. its showing me playing as Kayle when I actually played Draven, see attached picture). Secondly, a popup from my client announced that I was promoted to Division II, when in fact after relogging I found I was promoted to Division I; unfortunately I did not take a screenshot when the popup appeared so you'll have to check my standing in the Leagues in game.

EDIT: Also I have no idea why but the picture I uploaded below is supposed to be in PNG format; the forums around here is automatically converting it to JPG when I dont want it to.

AlyCat103

01-27-2013

Same for me.
Got promoted, when I got out of game my score board was black though. My duo queue's end game scoreboard was from the previous game played (he was also promoted).

(I'm not sure about the division number being consistent though, I didn't pay attention to it tbh)

Vertany

01-27-2013

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
Secondly, a popup from my client announced that I was promoted to Division II, when in fact after relogging I found I was promoted to Division I

You probably read it as "Division II", but it said "Division I!" instead, with an exclamation mark.

Anyway, yes, currently I also see stats of the previous games and have heard that from some people as well.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-27-2013

Can you upload your air client logs?

Instructions here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs

Komeiji Koishi

01-27-2013

I'm not sure which one you wanted, so I had all 3 of them uploaded.

AlyCat103

01-27-2013

I'm not sure which ones you want/need...
or which ones pertain the game where I was promoted... so here's all the ones from the 27th (when I was promoted).
If more/the others are needed I can upload the rest.