Looking for Gold or Plat+ ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koi Nami Only

08-08-2013

I'm looking for a gold or plat+ ADC that knows what a Gold+ support looks like. Just would like to duo a few games with you and get an honest feedback. I'm trying to get my support on an entire different level now and since lolreplay doesn't like to work for me, I'd like to have an ADC along side that can point things out real time.

I've been told I can support on a Gold level or higher by a Plat III but then other games I feel like I'm playing like a Bronze 5 support. I want my skill level and game play to stay consistent regardless of how good or bad my ADC is. I also struggle vs a good thresh or blitz and sometimes can't out harass a Lulu/Ashe poke lane. I've been seeing a lot of things like "well if you're a good support, you can zone and get your adc fed" but some match ups I honestly can't find a *safe* way to zone w.o taking a lot of harass in return, thus forcing us on our turret.

'Course, I don't think anyone will be up for this since it's probably close to free coaching for a few games but figured it was worth a shot.

IGN - Kyutsusuke
Unranked currently

Oh there is a bit of footage (not from my viewpoint. Was someone learning ADC I think.):

http://www.twitch.tv/bellecl/b/442254536

First game starts at ~1 hour then there's one more game after it. At least watching this a 2nd time, I chased a bit too much, didn't keep my wards up as much as I liked (sometimes 6 slot limit feels op QQ), should've always at least oracle or pinked baron and dragon, and left the lane/my adc at times I shouldn't have. Also dropped my ults a bit too early/too late at times.

jurgenthetree

08-08-2013

i'm not quite at the level you want, although generally climbing there. if you want to do a few duo's, i do main adc and have been told i play quite well. i generally use skype for communication.

ign jurgenthetree
ranked silver 3

Koi Nami Only

08-08-2013

I don't have a reliable mic but sure sounds good. I'll add ya if you haven't added me by the time I actually get back on.