Recruiting For Arcadian TeleStrat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cookiemonstaa

01-26-2013

Summoner Name:

Your ELO:

Are you looking for a permanent team?

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time on a daily basis and if so how many of those hours?

Can you take constructive criticism well?

What role are you applying for and other roles you play equally good at?

What are your three favorite champs for each role you listed above?
(Three champions for each role)

How long have you been playing that role for?

Do you have Skype?

What are your vices?
(ie. Bad Habits)

How many teams have you applied for within the last few days?

Extra Info:
(ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related)

Questions you have about or for the team:
(Don't hesitate to ask!)

InfOwned

01-26-2013

Summoner Name: InfOwned (main) InfPwned (for friend)

Your ELO: current 1509 high 1555

Are you looking for a permanent team? yes

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time on a daily basis and if so how many of those hours? yes

Can you take constructive criticism well? depends on the tone of voice

What role are you applying for and other roles you play equally good at? ADC , jungle

What are your three favorite champs for each role you listed above? adc :miss fortune sivir ezreal support: taric lulu, leona, jungle: warwick, kha, lee sin, mid: kass , kha , morde, top : kha garen, pantheon.
(Three champions for each role)

How long have you been playing that role for?
been playin adc and jungle this season

Do you have Skype?
yes

What are your vices?
dont like people with ***** voices

How many teams have you applied for within the last few days?

Extra Info:
had the opportunity to go pro with starcraft in 2002, i declined and joined the army, i beat froz and whear where froz went on to win the wcg in korea, i've been to korea and played that game competivitely

Questions you have about or for the team:
(Don't hesitate to ask!)

ColeDoty15

01-26-2013

Summoner Name: ColeDoty15

Your ELO: 1082

Are you looking for a permanent team? Yes

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time on a daily basis and if so how many of those hours? Yes, all of those hours.

Can you take constructive criticism well? Absolutely.

What role are you applying for and other roles you play equally good at? My main role is ADC, but I can do any role. In order by skill they'd be ADC, mid, support, top then jungler.

What are your three favorite champs for each role you listed above? (ADC) Kog'Maw, Graves, Corki. (Mid) Malzahar, Fizz, Veigar. (Top) Darius, Singed, Pantheon. (Support) Taric, Zilean, Soraka. (Jungle) Nunu, Jax, Shaco.

How long have you been playing that role for? I shuffle between roles all the time. Usually I end up playing ADC, so I've gotten skilled at it.

Do you have Skype? Yes.

What are your vices? This isn't exactly a bad habit, but sometimes I'll get the "Attempting to Reconnect bug. That only happens when a lot of people are on my wifi. Very seldom do I have enough for that to happen, though. When it does happen, it's only for 5-10 seconds at most.
(ie. Bad Habits)

How many teams have you applied for within the last few days? Only one other.

jocox

01-26-2013

Summoner Name: jocox

Your ELO: 855 highest 1044 , i have this elo cause i had bad teams mostly

Are you looking for a permanent team? : yes

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time on a daily basis and if so how many of those hours? : yes , if i dont have a commitment almost all day

Can you take constructive criticism well? :yes

What role are you applying for and other roles you play equally good at? : top , adc , jungle

What are your three favorite champs for each role you listed above?
(Three champions for each role) : top : jarvan , pantheon , jayce . adc : ezreal , draven , varus
jungle : udyr , olaf , lee sin

How long have you been playing that role for? : i started with adc champs , but with a friends i learn to do other lanes and i started to play on top

Do you have Skype? : yes

What are your vices? : smoke
(ie. Bad Habits)

How many teams have you applied for within the last few days? : 1

Extra Info:
(ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related) : i was on sismo team , mostly 3 vs 3 team , i never had a chance to play a championship or things like that , cause i never had friends who wants to play on them