Is Nami a 'viable' support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ban0kles

07-11-2013

She's good in the right comp. She works great in an aoe comp because her ulti and her Q go hand in hand.

Picture Malphite ulti's in and hits 3 people. You follow up with your ulti, then follow up with Q. The result is 3 people being CC'd for roughly 5 seconds. The unreliability of her Q is the only reason she doesn't see that much play in the highest level games. But this wont affect you unless you are diamond 1.

IS1de11d0a5bb4bc6ff2771

07-11-2013

lolnecro, she's considered bad back then, now she's a tourney pick.

AzureSkyVII

07-11-2013

all koreans play for support is nami or thresh so yes

Airfury

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrShroob View Post
So I bought Nami with IP, watched some videos of her, checked her win rate, got a feel for what her skills do, and I asked myself... Why would I use Nami over Nunu/Taric/Sona?

She has one of the lowest win rates for a support, might be only second to Karma, Thresh nonwithstanding since he's new.

Does Nami just, suck?
Nunu/Taric/Sona?

Try Ali/Janna/Thresh/Lulu those are supports with serious impact at all phases of the game

Nami is good, not the worst, certainly not the best, she offers a great agressive laning phase, and protection against ganks, and she has good teamfight potential with powerful Q/R combos as well as allowing ADC to kite better

Fuel4TheHateGame

07-11-2013

You cant deny that her ult can turn team fights around. I bought her a few weeks ago and when i play her i've noticed i win way more than lose.

OrderlyAnarchist

07-11-2013

Whoosh!

/Necro'd

Meekish

07-11-2013

Eat dirt, necro.