Well are you?

Yes its the best meta ever! 14 11.97%
No, i hate it! 69 58.97%
Its fine, i don't care. 27 23.08%
eh, its good. 7 5.98%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Are you enjoying this tanky/warmogs/black cleaver/bruiser meta?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShoopuS

01-26-2013

I liked atmogs better

hadokken

01-26-2013

i dont enjoy playing adc against this, but a tanky apc with liandry's is fun

WellWHOOOOSThis

01-26-2013

No. **** this meta.

XantheInsane

01-26-2013

I dont see the problem with warmogs stacking, just buy bloodrazor to counter them. Easy, except for noobs of course.

Karn Bishop

01-26-2013

I was enjoying it, then they nerfed the one ap mid who could deal with it in the name of "balance" rip eve.

Sporadically

01-26-2013

yes this game is really borring right now..

hadokken

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karn Bishop View Post
I was enjoying it, then they nerfed the one ap mid who could deal with it in the name of "balance" rip eve.
malz W works nice. just sayin

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
I dont see the problem with warmogs stacking, just buy bloodrazor to counter them. Easy, except for noobs of course.
+1.

seriously just the madred 4% hit for 200dmg on 5K hp target. not to mention madred give armor, as, and is NOT counterable by thornmail.

Sënuch

01-26-2013

I didn't vote because I don't know what category my answer would be under.

I don't like when a game is based around a Meta in general.

I don't know how this current Meta is affecting Champions as a whole.

I just know that I kinda like Warmog's because I feel pretty tanky on a Tank-Labeled Champion like it should be. I didn't like how I built tanky before and I still felt squishy as fugk.
So me likey the Warmogs.

I don't really notice anything out of the ordinary with building Black Cleaver. I don't see me doing outrageous damage, or maybe that's just me.

I DO notice however, building both Warmogs and Black Cleaver work together because they both have Health stats, plus Warmog gives you increased HP regeneration based on health. They have good synergy together. But I've only built that on Darius and Draven, they're really the only couple AD's I play.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-27-2013

I would like it a lot more if there was a way for AP to counter build it. There is a pretty severe power vacuum pushing all but about 6 AP champions into "fringe viability". Basically, if you don't have something spammable to keep hitting them with, and enough CC to hold someone in place for upwards of 5 seconds, you can't effectively use Liandry, so you had better have an outstanding amount of raw damage or utility in your kit if you expect to do anything as AP.

As for Ranged ADs, I kind of want BotRK to be a better item for them. Currently it works on Varus and Kog'Maw, and that's about it. Both of them are highly vulnerable niche picks though, making it a huge risk to pick them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
just buy bloodrazor to counter them.
I hope you mean BotRK.