Que times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neshi

01-26-2013

Been in que for over 10 minutes. Got an IP boost going too. matches keep failing to connect. Also get the message saying failed to join que when we hit play

Chesticles02

01-26-2013

Twinsies.

Podoks Monster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Looooong queues....

Fuboy8301

01-26-2013

aprox :58 actual 12:20 >.<

Getting ready to watch LOTR while waiting

Emperor Taihaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

yea idk what's going on, but the que lasted for over 20 mins. after we all left, we try to get back in and it says reconnect. well when we do its frozen.

Neshi

01-26-2013

I'm attempting to log out and log back on. Will let yall know how it goes when I get back in

shycadet

01-26-2013

Think it's happening across the board. Been trying to get into a game for 20 mins now. They are prolly overloaded with the double ip weekend. that and its saturday night. It sucks, but I doubt anyone is going to get more then one game in tonight. maybe two

SuHeLoTuFa

01-26-2013

we need an answer riot

Neshi

01-26-2013

Yeah I understand that issues happen. Heck it's all in the glory of online gaming , but an update would be nice. I bought an IP boost today to go with the double ip weekend thats rolling with 18 hours left. : \

shycadet

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neshi View Post
I'm attempting to log out and log back on. Will let yall know how it goes when I get back in
your just going to end up waiting for them to let you in for about 5 mins. did the same thing. ACTUALLY I restarted my computer (the scape goat when you dont know what else to do) but yeah. They are just overloaded