New Camera Options Please Riot [Suggestion that should be taken in consideration]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXRyanK8Xx

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Hello everyone who is reading this i would like to suggest something... it is to have a cam option like smite i love their 3rd person view and i would like to see that in lol because i love lol so who agrees with me new cam options please riot like 3rd person or even first person and i am not saying i dont like the cam view in lol i just want more cam views please riot that would be so cool

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRyanK8Xx View Post
Hello everyone who is reading this i would like to suggest something... it is to have a cam option like smite i love their 3rd person view and i would like to see that in lol because i love lol so who agrees with me new cam options please riot like 3rd person or even first person and i am not saying i dont like the cam view in lol i just want more cam views please riot that would be so cool
No, just no.

This is stupid and would severely gimp you on so many levels...

God Bunga

01-26-2013

only camera option that wouldn't gimp you is more zoom and they don't seem to be making larger view space anytime seen

XAlFias

01-26-2013

99.99% of players are higly accustomed to this system , so no , I don't think riot won't change this . Besides , many new players play with their view locked on champions and getting accustomed to it . So that makes a double no .