What Features Would You Like For DominateDominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Hello everyone,

Just wondering what you guys and gals would like to see on DominateDominion.com. Any cool features you have in mind? I want to revamp the site once again, but want to know if you all have any cool features you would like to see. So... Post away! All ideas are welcome!

ThioCyanate

01-26-2013

I am dying to see a top 5 plays entry. It doesn't even have to be each week, I would be perfectly happy with a top 5 a month

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThioCyanate View Post
I am dying to see a top 5 plays entry. It doesn't even have to be each week, I would be perfectly happy with a top 5 a month
Gaaaah. I've wanted to do this for quite some time. I definitely need to try to find some staff to help me out with it but i'll do my best to bring that to ya.

Volandum

01-26-2013

I suggested this a while ago - persistent logs of the Dominatedominion in-game chat, maybe with the latest updating on the front page.

Chaosos

01-26-2013

I'll do recordings of whatever inhouses I'm in, I can maybe send you the recordings to make videos of them?

inFe eD

01-26-2013

Pick-up teams for the DD tourney like the ones we had ages ago. Players who don't have teams sign up and get randomly assigned to conglomerate teams of mega-awesomeness.

Also whenever Konfetarius makes a glorious play like he does at http://www.twitch.tv/dominatedominio...5876?t=266m15s it should be front-page featured. You don't find comedy gold like that just anywhere.

Talith PA

01-26-2013

I was so awestruck at what I saw I inadvertently started walking towards him, mystified by this glowing statue in front of me.

MajorUrsa

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Pick-up teams for the DD tourney like the ones we had ages ago. Players who don't have teams sign up and get randomly assigned to conglomerate teams of mega-awesomeness.

Also whenever Konfetarius makes a glorious play like he does at http://www.twitch.tv/dominatedominio...5876?t=266m15s it should be front-page featured. You don't find comedy gold like that just anywhere.
That's a great idea man

Chaosos

01-26-2013

I got some good plays recorded on lol replays from one of the inhouses tonight. A top fail courtesy of Lee Sin, and a top play courtesy of Wukong.

AlphaFerric

01-26-2013

Top plays would be awesome. You might even get more exposure for the mode if you could get like a $5RP a week for the top video with advertisements on reddit about it, I would imagine the tricky part would be sorting through all the videos (but as you've said, staffing and submission rules would take care of that).

Also, I'm not sure how you would rig this because of how small the community is, but it would be cool if DD became the team liquid of dominion. One stop shop for all our dominion knowledge rather than digging through these forums for stuff. So to do that, I would suggest making the forums more displayable from the front page of the website (sort by most active/viewed threads, however), and then somehow getting people to move from here to there in a large quantity. Upside is you'd get more traffic on the website too which can potentially be used for some form of ad revenue to pay for the weekly RP of top 5 thing! I'm really tired so a lot of this might seem like a load of horse **** in the morning.

All of that aside, seriously, a big thank you from me for doing what you have done/are doing for Dominion. You and your team are the hero this city needs