As if essential items werent enough...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Believeinsteve

01-26-2013

Seriously...I just lost a 3v3 coop vs ai game because the other 2 players were level 8 & 16, the ashe was building ruanns, beserkers, emblem of valor, cloth, ruby crystal & long sword at the end. With 53 cs. Now I'm not the best at cs, almost got the best of it down. But...53 cs? I mean I didn't realize it was this difficult?

And the essential items...I mean c'mon they need to have neon flashing lights. To add onto it the sona had smite...not jungling.

I mean...
What the hell is with this matchmaking system, I'm here to try different lane comps for the TT items & builds for my upcoming team next week. I don't play normal 3v3 with random people because honestly, its not worth the frustration. Not if I have to deal with stupid **** like this.

Seriously, fix the match making, I don't care if its bots or not. I don't care if I have to wait 2 more minutes or longer.

This is stupid. I cannot carry *******, even as olaf its not possible.

Truong

01-26-2013

sounds like you ran into trolls

Bobinatorlol

01-26-2013

If you whine and moan this much about a CO-OP match I can't imagine how much you QQ in a normals match or ranked.

Looking at their profiles it seems like they are new players. There is something wrong with you if you are experienced and unable to carry with Olaf vs bots.

Demacry

01-26-2013

In all fairness I can understand if you lost as Olaf while trying a new build (Ive lost to bots while testing AP Irelia and AD Ahri.

Lachrimae

01-26-2013

I'd imagine these are intermediate bots. If you don't snowball against them, you're going to have to have good teamwork or the ability to turtle well. If you're with trolls, they won't do either that well.
Try it with your friends though- it allows you to practice playing against champs that have full builds while you have half.

Believeinsteve

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
If you whine and moan this much about a CO-OP match I can't imagine how much you QQ in a normals match or ranked.

Looking at their profiles it seems like they are new players. There is something wrong with you if you are experienced and unable to carry with Olaf vs bots.
You didn't read my post did you? I still don't understand why I was matched with them...if I get matched with level 30's I have no trouble. And actually believe it or not in PvP I have a great conversation in all chat with the enemy team. Bots...aren't very talkative

WillWW

01-26-2013

All the other level 30s are playing vs real players.
Anyways, how can you be mad at them, theyre trying to learn how to play. If you just want a full bot game, do a custom match.

Believeinsteve

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
All the other level 30s are playing vs real players.
Anyways, how can you be mad at them, theyre trying to learn how to play. If you just want a full bot game, do a custom match.

Wrong, the 3v3 queues are practically dead. I was just in queue for a 3v3 pvp normal & it took over 7 1/2 minutes. I ended up dodging because I didn't feel like playing with an ashe/kogmaw...

And I understand they're probably beginning, but is the essential item build not flashy enough? Is it not bright enough? Maybe they don't understand the definition of essential items and if thats the case why are they even playing LoL? Essential items aren't exactly terrible anymore, you have situation items, but the fact she didn't have an IE, or a BT, or even a PD...I mean...just how? How did they install?

Henry Plainview

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believeinsteve View Post
Wrong, the 3v3 queues are practically dead. I was just in queue for a 3v3 pvp normal & it took over 7 1/2 minutes. I ended up dodging because I didn't feel like playing with an ashe/kogmaw...

And I understand they're probably beginning, but is the essential item build not flashy enough? Is it not bright enough? Maybe they don't understand the definition of essential items and if thats the case why are they even playing LoL? Essential items aren't exactly terrible anymore, you have situation items, but the fact she didn't have an IE, or a BT, or even a PD...I mean...just how? How did they install?
Mine only take a minute or so, your elo must be really high or really low...

Believeinsteve

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Mine only take a minute or so, your elo must be really high or really low...
My assumption is right around where you start. I never paid attention to how hidden elo worked when you could actually watch it.

But I've win/lost about 60/40% of games, maybe a bit higher since we took most of our wins right when the new TT came out & we knew a bit more about it, it seemed than most.