Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] [Minor] Black Box Around Nexus Explosion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyTopRamen

01-26-2013

Priority: Minor

Description: When the game ends and either nexus explodes on Summoner's Rift, there is a black box around the explosion instead of the smooth animation normally seen. Only happens on some occasions.

Repro Steps:
1) Go into a match on Summoner's Rift
2) Win or lose the game
3) Watch the nexus explode
4) Occurs about 75% of the time

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-27-2013

Hey MyTopRamen can you repair your client and try again.

If you still experience this after the repair, can you upload your dxdiag?

Bob the Hobo

01-27-2013

This happens to me sometimes, but in the North American Server. I can fix it by reducing the burden on my CPU; if I'm running Spotify, Firefox, and Skype in the background while playing LoL, I have the same problem, sometimes followed by the ground and certain champions turning black with a red outline. However, upon closing all these other programs, the glitching immediately stops.

I have no idea what your specs are, but try giving this a shot! I hope this helps ^^

MyTopRamen

01-28-2013

Thanks vLemon. Repairing the client fixed my problem so I hope people facing the same problem do exactly what you said!