darius is STILL too op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
i've been around as long as wukong has.
so have many bad players

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
I'm not amazing at this game, but i'm no scrub.
this means nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
even so, the sight someone picking him makes a lot of people groan and for a game to be enjoyable shouldn't be pure skill.
this doesnt answer the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
He's not fun to fight against. period.
way off track

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
also, who the eff plays ashe top? Who plays taric top? i did however, did not know that rengar was that effective, so that was useful/
what? you can use anyone top if theres a strategy :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
if your argument is that an ult prevents darius from winning, then that's not really promising.
my arguement is that you're placing the blame in the wrong place. Cant win the war if you don't acknowledge the battle is in the homefront.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
Yes kayle can turn invincible for a bit but then you're mortal again for another minute and a half. '
this misses the point of kayle and suggests you arent good at this

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
Even if you're one of the few legitimate counters to darius, it's still super dangerous. and darius beats most other tops
this is false and makes me believe you are not too good at this game. The reason for this is probably the fact you don't think youre that bad in combination with other factors


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FooDang

Senior Member

01-27-2013

If I'm laning against darius I think to myself " noob trying to feel like he's a badass gg we win" someone else laning against him I think "omg I hope we don't have a noob top lane cause he's just going to feed" darius is so easy to read its not even funny. Dodge his hook and past 6 don't toe to toe if you have low life. You KNOW what his ult does.

I see Dyrus pick Darius in S2 playoffs my thoughts "wtf are you thinking!!!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcaneXSlayer

Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengwndude View Post
what kind of champion can't you 1v1 ever? tanks usually, but also usually they don't have high damage. i can't think of a match up that's ever safe to 1v1.
Ever heard of a bruiser? Someone who builds like a tank with good damage output?

If you are trying to 1v1 a bruiser like say, Darius, then you deserve the dunk. That's just stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nea De Penserhir

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Been around as long as Wukong, yet doesn't know Wukong > Darius.

:|


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m1cha37

Junior Member

02-02-2013

DARIUS IS NOT OP. Its either you suck, or that the person who played darius is just good with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatteMatto

Member

02-02-2013

Needs bleed reduced thats all


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteMatto View Post
Needs bleed reduced thats all
The last thing he needs is any kind of nerf.

EDIT: lol noobs downvoting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cards and Dice

Senior Member

02-03-2013

...

Like I sad in a previous thread...

Play Jax. He can 1v1 almost ANY AD champ, Darius included, and beat them down with a simple lamppost. Especially Daiurs, since he can dodge all the autoattack stacks, avoid hemorrhage, and reduce ALL of Darius' abilities by 25% (except for his ult).

Play Irelia, because she still needs a nerf.

Play Cho'Gath.

Yorick.

Mordekaiser

Malphite

Garen.

HELL, EVEN SORAKA.

They can all 1v1 him and come out alive. Even if he TRIES to use guillotine. Don't qq about a champion who is ironically underpowered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RixuS

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Darius is easy to play against as long as you know what the champ does and anticipate his moves.

Like they said above, his sustain blows and he honestly doesnt have that much tank (unless he's already fed).

Also: wukong destroys darius all day long


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chinaux

Member

02-03-2013

Tristana can own Darius. He can't pull her, and none of his spells can reach her. Same with almost any ad ranged champs. Actually, almost any ranged champ that knows what he/she is doing. I can take out a Darius as riven, only reason why people think he is OP is because you can't take many risks while playing him. Either you got it or you don't. And when you try to escape while you don't, he's already gotten you.