Nidalee vs. Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DigiWa

02-03-2013

How come Elise has the same addition (Mr, armor and movespeed) and a second skill at level 1 while Nidalee has to wait until level 6 in order to get the same benefits she gets. Its kind of silly if you ask me.

Technician Tim

02-03-2013

you must admit though, nids human form is much stronger, utility wise at least, than elises, a heal, a facechecker, and the best nuke in the game, if she got cat mode at lv 1 she would be the best pre 6 champ in the game,

PapstJL4U

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiWa View Post
How come Elise has the same addition (Mr, armor and movespeed) and a second skill at level 1 while Nidalee has to wait until level 6 in order to get the same benefits she gets. Its kind of silly if you ask me.
Nidalees cougar form abilitys scale with her ultimate, Elises skills doesnt.

reavemearone

02-03-2013

Nid and Elisse is kind of a back and forth when I ever I watch them play against each other. Nid can throw a power spears all day, but Eli can dodge it. Eli can throw cocoons, but nid can dodge it. I think it really comes down too the forms. cause nid looks like she has some power burst, but Eli has her minions/burst/and retract.

I'm not an Eli player myself, so I'm just talking from watching a lot of games.

Best Karma Ionia

02-03-2013

Elise will always destroy Nid 1v1 if she lands a web. The problem is Nidalee's spear can hit upwards of 1900 when fed. Elise will NEVER do that kind of damage. Her spider form scaling is ridiculous besides her q. She gets healed by like 4-9 hp per hit with w, and rappel does no damage. Nid's entire form scales greatly. Elise gets ~+50-90 m damage to her basics.

KitStylus

02-03-2013

This is because Nidalees forms are independent from each other. You can stay in human form and be effective (Poke, Support, Pusher)
or if you want stay in cougar form and have a different play style (Fighter/Bruiser).

Elise on the other hand, depends on both forms to work, she cant stay in human form or stay in spider form. She has to constantly
switch between the two to get her combo/chase to work, and those seconds her R is on cool down she's a sitting duck...erm.....spider.

Elise has an easier time jumping on someone but has a really hard time escaping, she has no escapes and is not that fast. Nidalee
is a lot tankier and can run away a lot easier, shes more like a skirmisher/bruiser. Elise is kinda like an assassin, she can burst you
down 1v1. Their both tricky to use in team fights.