Is Thresh the "tanky" support good in 3's?

Yes, up there with Singed and Darius 10 24.39%
Not bad 21 51.22%
No, dodge que asap 10 24.39%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Is Thresh good in 3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Is Thresh the "tanky" support good in 3's?

13eefy5slayER

01-24-2013

I think thresh is a great champion overall he can save many summoners from being in bad position he could initiate fights easy and summon the box.
I personally at lvl would start with Flay.

SeleKa

01-24-2013

i don't think so

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I've played against him in PBE and I played one game against him earlier today...

He has tons of utility sure, but he does no damage at all.

None.

His habit for picking up souls can be punished extremely hard if his opponent is smart enough to take some harass in exchange for the lane to get pushed to said opponents side.

IS1d11ab77ad185856b3d67

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post

None.

His habit for picking up souls can be punished extremely hard if his opponent is smart enough to take some harass in exchange for the lane to get pushed to said opponents side.
I've encountered AD Thresh's auto attacking for 200+ hp, paired with a statik shiv, my god the fast chunkin'

ltaly

01-27-2013

well after a couple days, I find he's not bad if he builds really tanky

doesn't do much damage but great at keeping the ranged adc alive

thresh kog is an annoying combo

Noowbie925

01-27-2013

Souls aren't the problem for Thresh, he can easily throw out his lantern to get it. His problem is champs who can stun or silence. He can't help his teamates out or him self. But he can be a good AD champ if you build him right and with the right masteries.

Pachanoi

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
I've played against him in PBE and I played one game against him earlier today...

None.
You were playing against AP Thresh.

LSA

01-27-2013

Supports aren't really all that good in 3v3. I'd say the only true support that's really good is Blitzcrank because he can actually deal really scary damage and he's fast as hell, so you probably aren't going to be getting away once he grabs you.

The other supports don't deal enough damage to be good on 3s. You need a team that can push hard.

xxxRjxx

01-27-2013

personally, i'v been doing well playing sorak as a mage, but depending on how the thresh is played sure, he can be alright. nothing amazing, but dont underestimate his utility in team fights.