thresh seems very, underwhelming to me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I'll be happy when two things happen, first he needs AS/lvl like every other champ in the game, and the time it takes his Q passive to reach full damage should be affected by CDR.

C0LBAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I honestly think Thresh is fine. When I initially started playing him I thought he was a tad undertuned, but then again, I had people who wouldn't click the lantern when I tossed it to save them, wouldn't go in on initiation...etc. Felt awful. Played with even 2 friends of mine and I started enjoying myself a lot more.

Tl;dr, Thresh feels a lot better to me if you're playing with people who know how to utilize the utilities he brings. Almost OP, even.

magic lasso

01-27-2013

Wind up needs removed plain and simple. Its complete with it. Too easy to stand behind creeps as is, now you cant even pull off the grab when a hero is in the open.

Technician Tim

01-27-2013

see some really good ideas, seems like we all want the twirly waste of time gone off of his Q. a lower cooldown on the ult, and better teammates, hopefully riot can work on the first too

Acemandude

02-08-2013

Thresh seems fine to me, sure the wind up is long but why do we want 2 blitzcranks? if you can learn to guess the direction the enemy will move and grab them you will see just how strong he is. also it is fairly easy to play him as a top champ. the poke you get from your q will be ridiculous and you can zone the enemy champ. his q also makes it unbelieveably easy to last hit, the only problem with thresh is his low attk speed, so you wont be pumping out as much damage as other champs.

Also. twice i got early ganked as top from my tribush, i flashed behind the jungler to my turret and pulled him in for first blood, he's a menace under the turret.

in 1v1 situation away from your turret his ult is practically useless though. once they see you use it they will just stand in the middle and wait for it to disappear. you can always try to use your flay to know them into it or flash out and grab.

all in all, i find thresh to be really fun, but i agree that you need teammates that understand the concept of clicking your lantern which will about to amazing plays and escapes