Global ult game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zike002

01-26-2013

So, basically this is played at TPG.
There are two types of people, meatsheilds and shooters.
2 meat shield, 3 shooters.

These are the shooter rules.
Must be Ashe, Draven, Ezreal, or Karthus
ALL runes AND masteries are allowed.
Although runes and masteries are allowed, you can NOT have ANY items that fit in the defense tree. Seraph's Embrace is not technically under this category so it is allowed. Items with HP, HP Regen, Armor, or MR are not allowed. All of this must come from your masteries/runes.
Spell vamp is NOT allowed.
Life steal is NOT allowed.
Potions are NOT allowed.
Summoner spells must be ghost and clarity.
This means barrier and heal are NOT allowed.

MEAT SHIELD RULES
The allowed meat shield champs are as follows:
Rammus, Poppy, Teemo, Ziggs, Veigar, Annie, Lulu, Leona, Akali, Nautilus, Shaco, Jayce, Kennen, Riven, and Jarvan,
You cannot leave the steps of the spawn, ever.
You may go anywhere on the stairs, but never off them. Your job is to stand in front of your team mates.
When you are infront of your team mates you block the enemy ults. By this I mean that you block ashe arrows and lower the damage from Ez/Draven ults. I mean...yeah! meat shield! Almost self explained.
As the meat shields you have limited items also.
You cannot get any items giving health regen. Health is fine but no hp regen. Pots are also banned. Aegis and Bulkwark are both banned.
GA is banned for being bs. No spell vamp either.
Building damage is pointless.

Basic Rules
Here's how the game goes.
At lvl 3 you can choose to buy, or go straight to the middle. Once you are in the middle, you must stay on YOUR side of the huge crack, where you will stand behind and CS.
You must not stand in front of the CS. You may not hit other champs, only minions. Once you have hit level six you must immediately go to the enemy turret and suicide, you may hit the turret, but still not any players. Once you go to spawn you must stay in that circle the first two rings around it. You can NOT go onto the steps or it's automatically a point. You cannot go all the way to the ring where the two stones to the side of the spawn are. The point of this game from there on is to dodge ults while standing in spawn and killing the other team with yours. Score system, to 25, 2 points for shooter kill, 1 point for meat shield kill.

Once the score is reached, the losing team surrenders, tell your enemies GG, and move on with your lives

Yiff friendly

01-26-2013

So basically the game mode is never fun for the meat shields, and only fun every 90 seconds for the shooters?

LilDuplin

01-26-2013

eh... people may follow the rules till they start losing.. then its gg from there..

Conagozn

01-26-2013

Sounds boring.

Zike002

01-26-2013

It's a tad slow, I'll admit, but it's just for certain people. I've got some 25+ people already enjoying it/added me and want to play it more. I mean, you want to have friends, so never do it alone, always have one person, but in 5 games, no ragers yet. Just have fun with it, chat, be friendly, and it's a great game.

Shenannigans

01-26-2013

sometimes i cry while i eat my cereal