Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raymundomanofdoo

02-05-2013

bump still looking for a top and support

Leetus Brutalis

02-05-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes
Name (IGN + First Name): theDragon8288, ryan
Why do you want to be on this team? To be apart of an experience and to compete
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): rcarter8288@hotmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: email, on here, in game doesnt matter
Which role are you applying for? Support
Your top five champions for your role: Nunu, Lux, Soraka, Blitzcrank, Sona
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? LuLu, Thresh
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I was at 1200 Elo
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? I am on Silver right now
Competitive Experience (Detailed): None
General information about yourself: I work but I am always available for your time slots and willing to learn
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A
Necessary comments: Lets do this

thenoobyownsu

02-05-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): thenoobyownsu + Beej
Why do you want to be on this team? Because I want to be a part of a responsible competitive atmosphere where ambition is seeded within effort and steady work.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): thenoobyownsu@gmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: IGN please
Your top five champions for your role: Taric, Sona, Lulu, Leona, Blitzcrank.
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? None, I own them all the only ones I'm not acquainted with already are Janna, Zyra, and Zilean. Those would be the three I've played the least.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1250 highest ended the season at around 1200. I spent most of my time in solo que support so it wasn't the easiest climb up the ladder. I had a 85% win rate last season with Sona in 20 games played. I'm looking to put more team games under my belt this season than solo que games if possible.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? My top Elo is 1290 and my current is 1190. Playing support again hasn't help my situation and I really haven't duo queued with an ADC much.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Been on a lot of teams however nothing fully competitive, just been on a gold elo rated team during pre-season and we never played so I started to look elsewhere.
General information about yourself: I'm a normal laid back personality. I take criticism well and to heart, as long as it is constructive and coming from someone who can provide a decent background and solution to the problem. I enjoy the team game dynamic and strategy more than most and really enjoy looking back at mistakes and such on LOL replay to better myself.
Why do you want to be on this team? I'd like to immerse myself in a competitive environment where members are willing to bounce ideas off eachother and foster their own knowledge of the game.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? Lack of Activity (They were never around and we never practiced)
Necessary comments: I think I've covered it all.

Zoar

02-05-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): Zoar, Aaron.
Why do you want to be on this team? I would like to improve further and through a team is the best way, I believe.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Zoar_@hotmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: Skype, League of Legends, phone.
Your top five champions for your role: Janna, Sona, Lulu, Taric, Alistar.
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? ~1620 elo, didn't really play much.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Currently Plat 4, but still climbing.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): N/A
General information about yourself: I'm currently a student at Minnesota State University of Moorhead. I should be able to be on when needed since my classes are in the morning and afternoon.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? The organization disbanded, difference in skill level.
Necessary comments:

raymundomanofdoo

02-06-2013

bump looking more for top than support but both still being accepted.

DDGQwake

02-06-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): DDGQWAKE Tracy
Why do you want to be on this team? I am looking for a competitive team to go to the top with me. I have a lot to offer to any environment and team. Was once sponsored to play FPS games by Monster with plenty of cash prizes.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): isbeartlh@live.com
What is the best way to contact you: email to start
Which role are you applying for? Support: Leona is my best in S2 and this season my best running record was 9-1. ~~~~~~ Willing to play any position and more than capable~~~~~~~~
Your top five champions for your role: Leona, Fiddle, Soraka, Taric, Lux
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? None
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? Had a 6-0 3s team that fell apart, did just as well if not a little worse than my S3 rating with Leona
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? As stated best record thus far for solo que is 9-1 Leona support bottom. Given someone a penta kill and two quads. My stats dont show much KDAR which is sad considering I make amazing plays and the people I have been grouped with are competent.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Multiple tournys(outside LoL) 3s S2 for League and solo que S3
General information about yourself: Married man in the automotive business. Haven't been in anything major for a long time (game wise AKA tournys) just play Casually atm. Some what computer savvy, I've built two PCs since 2004 one being my most recent addition. Able to play anything on the market and soon to come.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A
Necessary comments: I hope you guys do well in this season and thank you for considering myself as a possible member.

raymundomanofdoo

02-06-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

02-06-2013

bump

A Flying Bunny

02-06-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? YES
Name (IGN + First Name): A flying Bunny (Raw)
Why do you want to be on this team? To improve my skills and progress as a team.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): sparta_xvi@hotmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: In game
Which role are you applying for? Top and Support (play both very well)
Your top five champions for your role:
Support( Taric/nunu/soroka/alistar/morg) Top( Nunu/lee/Akali/kayle/cho)
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? More than half.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? N/A
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? N/A
Competitive Experience (Detailed): 1 Year experience active almost everyday.
General information about yourself: Team player. Like to progress as a team rather than individually.
Necessary comments:

TFB Sid34

02-06-2013

TFB Sid34
Add me and you will have your support