Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raymundomanofdoo

01-31-2013

bump

Bendrake

01-31-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Can be here from 5pm to 8-9pm. For the rest, yes.

Name (IGN + First Name): Bendrake (don't wish to say my first name here)

Why do you want to be on this team? This team seems to be a serious one where I can improve my skills, and maybe give my own tips.

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): thedrake.thedragon@gmail.com

What is the best way to contact you: Skype and in game.

Which role are you applying for? Support

Your top five champions for your role: Sona, Blitz, Alistar, Lulu, Karma

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Morgana, Leona, Zyra (will buy Leona and Zyra when in sale)

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? Didn't really play ranked in the S2

How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Top Elo: 1004, Current: 911. Went from 1004 to ~700, slowly coming back to 1000 and intend to come back to 1000 and go further. Most of my games won with Sona (64%) with 4:1 KDA ratio.

Competitive Experience (Detailed): Done a couple of 3v3 and 5v5, but no tournaments. Otherwise, i did 160 ranked games in solo/duo queue.

General information about yourself: Serious, friendly, though rather shy. however, rather motivated to join your team and go far in ranked games with you.

If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? Most of the time, inactive teams, and my last one because no communication nor strategy between members...

Thank you

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-31-2013

bump

Môônskïn

01-31-2013

IGN: Mnskn
Time zone: East cost GTM -5
Availlability: ALL DAY 5:30pm to 11pm my time. (This should never change, I have a stable work schedule and I`m not gonna leave for school or w/e)

My Experience:
I've been playing league since beta, and support since early S2. I've been in many many teams, did Go4lol and about 10 other small tournaments.

S2: 1832 Top elo
S3: 1692 Top elo
Where I think I should be::2k-2.2k (Please refer to my mastered champions)

Why you should choose me:
First of all, I can play ALL supports at a decent level, I understand bot lane and the overall game mechanics very well. I know how it is to play in a team and what people expect from a support. I know pretty much all the ward tricks and how to place them over walls and the sweet spot needed to do that. In lane, I know when to be agressive or passive, timing is key. I keep track of buff timers, wards, and summoners and write them down in chat for the team. I know how to bait and play with my hp in order to make plays, dying for my carry or my team in order to create a good play is something that I do often and I'm good at it.

I also would like to mention that going pro IS one of my dream and goal. I'm willing to play every day to get there and I even started to stream no long ago. I'm someone who likes theory crafting a lot, I enjoy trying odd things and learning from my experience. I've been the caller for many teams and I know how to Macro and make match plan.

My best champions:
Mastered: Janna, Blitz, Sona, Taric, Soraka, leona
Good: Zyra, thresh, nami, Elise, lulu
Need to practice: Nunu, alistar
Unorthodox supports that I play: Jarvan, GP, Urgot, Pant, Nid, Nautilus

Add me in game if you wish to talk or have more information. I would love to be part of your team and stay in the long run. I'm very dedicated and motivated. Hit me up!

Skype name: Jonathan5085
Email: Jonathanb5088@gmail.com

Purple Tragedy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes
Name (IGN + First Name): Purple Tragedy+Matt
Why do you want to be on this team? Looking to play LoL on a competitive level.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): mattmn011@yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you: in game or skype
Which role are you applying for? Jungler
Your top five champions for your role: (Ninja edit) Maoki,Mummy, Shyvana, Lee sin, Warwick, Xin Zhao
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Rengar and shen.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1500ish I finished just under 1500 Floated around 1490 for a few days didnt play to seriously.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1500 current, Top 1659.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): None in LoL
General information about yourself: Played since just after beta enjoy the game, play a lot.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? NA
Necessary comments: The only time I would be willing to play on weekends is in tournaments I typically go out on Friday/Saturday I am unavailable those 2 days unless there is a tournament. Sundays any time after 1pm est I am typically on.

cripplegimp

01-31-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes.
Name (IGN + First Name): cripplegimp Weston
Why do you want to be on this team? The team im with is starting to fall apart and they arent in the competitive state of mind that i want to be at.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): westonjhawkins@gmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: on league or email is good too
Which role are you applying for? support
Your top five champions for your role: taric, sona, lulu, nunu, leona
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? none
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I was silver, nothing too impressive but I wasnt aiming to be competitive at that point in time.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1200 and getting higher, dont like playing ranked by myself (lack of communication) so i tend to shy away from solos
Competitive Experience (Detailed): just ranked with my old team
General information about yourself: Im laid back, not a person to rage, really into getting on the competitive level
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? Lack of commitment on their part, not able to get team together
Necessary comments:

Not As Before

01-31-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes
Name (IGN + First Name): Brokenlove / Phil
Why do you want to be on this team? I'm looking for a team so i can improve, hope you guys can improve with me.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Skycx144@yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you: Skype or QQ ( Chinese verison or msn or w/e )
Which role are you applying for? Jungle
Your top five champions for your role: Leesin Noct Mundo Xin Mao
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Darius Olaf CHo Shen ( barely )
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1999
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1880
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Not really cuase i just applying for team
General information about yourself: I got a job so I only able to log on after work which is 4pm PST then i can play all night if i needed and I'm free all weekend
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
Necessary comments:

ewunnn11

02-01-2013

****** i know your not taking apps anymore, but really the best really are for last =)

What is your Summoner Name:
-Krisi94

Age?

Time Zone?
PST. (avail whenever time)

What is your ELO:
- S2 1400
-preS3 1664
-Highest Elo 1753
- Current Gold IV

What lane do you play:
-S2 Jungle/Apmid
-S3 Support (Any support)
*Can go any lane, PREF Support>Mid>ADC>Jungle>Top

What are your achievments:
-Won Beachcon 6 (Local tourny @Cal State Long Beach, CA.)
-2nd place local tourny (Howies GameShack in Buena Park, CA)
-Captain/Playcaller of teams
-Privileged too be coached by Diamond tier players & teams. (List of names will be provided if asked)
-Comfortable in high intensity/pressure moments

List the previous teams you have been on:
-YOSHIMATSU [tMoshi]

Have you ever dealt with sponsors?
-Not for league, Halo 2

Can you Stream?
-Yes, 720p
-twitch.tv/jclofsho

*Misc
-Original acc name was: Jclofsho top elo was 1753 but due to unfortunate events the account has been lost and this is my new active/current account: Krisi94
-Playing moba games for 7 years (Dota , Hon , Dota2)

1stplaceAlways

02-04-2013

update