Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Bump, looking for more jungler applications specifically

Beta Zero

01-30-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes
Name (IGN + First Name):xDark Incarnate Devan
Why do you want to be on this team? LF Serious team
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):devo1259@live.com
What is the best way to contact you: In game or skype
Which role are you applying for?
Your top five champions for your role: Hecarim, Xin, Olaf, Vi, Skarner
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? None
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? around 1300 elo for S2 I dont care for solo queue but i pretty much became really good in season 2 from lots of practice also mained jungle entire time
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Still learning best way to play each champion learning every day watching streams to get better. 1300 elo
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Always tryed to be competitive in every game i have been in lots of different teams for differentt games
General information about yourself: I play this game whenever i have free time which is often, I do have college and work but times are the same every week.
Why do you want to be on this team? You asked this a few questions ago
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? Team fell apart bad leadership
Necessary comments: I own 94 Champions and still counting

iMustBeAtik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements?
Name (IGN + First Name): IGN is Atik the Beast. First name is Atik.
Why do you want to be on this team? Always wanted to be on a team.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): iMustBeAtik@csu.fullerton.edu
What is the best way to contact you: E-mail.
Which role are you applying for? Jungle.
Your top five champions for your role: Amumu, Noct, Skarner, Shyvana, Nautilus.
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Lee Sin.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? Did not participate in S2 ranked.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1985/1985.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): None.
General information about yourself: I am a full-time college student but I can make the time commitment you are looking for.
Why do you want to be on this team? As stated above, I always wanted to join a team.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? Have not been on a team.
Necessary comments: Although I do not have previous team experience I do watch lots of streams and tournaments through streams and I feel I can apply my knowledge well to the team environment.

EDIT: Nvm, just looked you up on LolKing, you're unranked, don't message me.

noboody

01-30-2013

o you agree to all of the requirements? YES
Name (IGN + First Name):QamumuQ
Why do you want to be on this team? Looking to win some weekly tournys as well as having fun
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):truongdavie@yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you:in league.mail works too
Which role are you applying for?Jungle
Your top five champions for your role:AMUMU,MAOKAI,LEE,ZED,OLAF
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? i dunno what this is asking im good with almost any jungle champ just need to practice em to tone em up
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?1890 I might have gotten higher but i dont know cus that was when s2 ended
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)?1832 highest elo/1751 current elo
Competitive Experience (Detailed):I played in go4lol an have been in meany team5s just couldnt work cus of timezone diff and people quitting
General information about yourself:
Why do you want to be on this team? to have fun but mainly to play competatively
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? time zone difference couldnt allow us to practice on time everyday, people left for no reason they were not dedicated
Necessary comments:I will stick thought the team through thick and thin if i see if they have potential

TheThrillionaire

01-30-2013

•Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yessir
•Name (IGN + First Name): nburkism, Nick
•Why do you want to be on this team? Have been looking for a team thatplays consistently and has good team synergy
•Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): nick.burkhartt@gmail.com
•What is the best way to contact you: in game or email
•Which role are you applying for? jungle
•Your top five champions for your role: elise, vi, hecarim, nocturne, maokai ( also play jarvan, nautilus and pretty muh every other one lol)
•What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? I own all champions
•How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? not too great in s2 but i was just a casual gamer ... looing to improve in my main role for season 3
•How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? top 1362/ current 1286
•Competitive Experience (Detailed): no competitive experience, but have been on a few ranked teams in the past .. just nothing too serious
•General information about yourself: laid back, easy going, level headed, and even tempered
•Why do you want to be on this team? I think I answered this question up there lol
•If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? too many ragers ... not an enjoyable playing experience
•Necessary comments: add me

Skilltles

01-30-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes
Name (IGN + First Name): Woffle - Andrew
Why do you want to be on this team? Been looking for a competitive team for a while in which we can work together to achieve victory, I hate losing and 2nd place has never been an option for me.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): andrew.hobuss@ymail.com
What is the best way to contact you: Email or in game, I attend school Monday Wednesday and Friday but have others open and only in school for short time on Friday.
Which role are you applying for? ADC, Top or Jungle. In that order.
Your top five champions for your role: Vayne, EZ, Draven, Varus, Tristana
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Do not own MF, but am willing to purchase.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I did well in season 2 until I started to have rage issues. Since then I've taken the game more seriously and no longer troll teams.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Top elo of 1294 in slo queue, can not get above that but am lingering around. Sometimes you just can't carry people.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Played competitive battlefield for many many years. Started back in Battlefield 2 when my team, Team Paradigm, won the PDX Lan and continued to win the first two seasons of CAL for BF2. Since then I have been a major contributor to the BF community,
General information about yourself: As I previously stated,I am going to college in an attempt to actually better my life. Aside from that I have a 7 year old daughter who I get to see occassionally.
Why do you want to be on this team? From what I can tell, and who I've asked they have either not heard of you or say good things.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A
Necessary comments: The only teams I've been on fell apart in a week or less. Not worth mentioning.

1stplaceAlways

01-30-2013

@Atik - I could be wrong but based off your trend in the last 15 days, it looks like you're buying your elo so your application is void anyway (If you don't want to join why not delete your app?)

@gk Wofflay - It appears AD Carry is your primary position, and as we are not recruiting an AD Carry or Top laner, I would suggest you apply for a team in need of those positions, I'm not particularly interested in your 3rd best role, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a team though

Lysithix

01-30-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements?: Yes
Name (IGN + First Name): Lysithix / Cameron
Why do you want to be on this team?: I've wanted to join a serious team for a while now.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): cameron.m.smith92@gmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: E-mail or In-game chat
Which role are you applying for?: Support
Your top five champions for your role: Lulu, Sona, Taric, Soraka, Nami
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?: Leona, Janna, (possibly) Zyra
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? Garbage, I had a lot to learn, I picked up my slack towards the end, bringing me back from 600 to 1100 ELO.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? I'm currently at 1170, and I'm working for 1600 this season.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): I have plenty in other games, but none really in LoL, I was platinum ladder in Starcraft 2, CAL-I in Counter-Strike, and played pretty amaturely when I played Halo 3.
General information about yourself: I'm a pretty laid-back easy-go-lucky person, but I know when to be serious.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
Necessary comments: thank you for taking the time to read this application.

raymundomanofdoo

01-31-2013

bump, bump it up!

flashb00y

01-31-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes,I do

Name (IGN + First Name): flashb00y - Piero

Why do you want to be on this team? Because I want to improve my
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): venogongolo@hotmail.it

What is the best way to contact you: skype (mescalinabobby1)

Which role are you applying for? I can go support and jungle too
Your top five champions for your role: Leona,Blitz,Jenna,Taric,Soraka/Maokai,Mundo

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Lulu

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I didn't play ranked

How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1350

Competitive Experience (Detailed): Sometimes I'm playince with my Italian friend,but we haven't got a team on our own,so yes, this would be my first team. (I'm plaing LoL since 2 years ago.)

General information about yourself: I'm an italian boy who enjoy playing Lol and other games with friends I never rage in team, because it can happens!

If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A

Necessary comments: Peace,love and Unity!