Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-30-2013

bump

1stplaceAlways

01-30-2013

b

DarthBlunts

01-30-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? yes
Name (IGN + First Name): Darthblunts + Daniel
Why do you want to be on this team? bored/feeling competitive
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): [email]samhurd420@yahoo.com[/email]
What is the best way to contact you: in game
Which role are you applying for? jungle
Your top five champions for your role: skarner, lee sin, amumu, cho goth, J4
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? zed
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?i have a boarder
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1230/1190
Competitive Experience (Detailed): none (just watch all the competitive matches)
General information about yourself: open to criticism, no rage.
Why do you want to be on this team? you already asked that
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
Necessary comments: i work and go to school so i can't play 24/7

SupportToDiamond

01-30-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): Phounebiel Mark
Why do you want to be on this team? Been wanting to join a serious team for a while now but had to finish school first so i could dedicate the time to serious play
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): [email]Mjam_93@hotmail.com[/email]
What is the best way to contact you: in game
Which role are you applying for? SUPPORT
Your top five champions for your role: Taric, Sona, Zyra, this is wierd but Naut, Janna
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? there are about 5 but i have the ip and can get the rp to complete the list
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I had 1450 top rating in season2 due to not really playing the game much.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1540/1500 all from maing support in solo queue
Competitive Experience (Detailed): none (just watch all the competitive matches)
General information about yourself: open to criticism, can add a calm nature to the team, and i strive to improve my play so that i can move forward in league of legends
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to be part of this team because I want to build towards maybe going pro someday and everyone has to start somewhere why not here
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? I have been on a couple of friends teams but they didn't want to take it serious and i did so i parted ways
Necessary comments: at the moment i am free every day and night including weekends, may be the odd time im hanging with friends but everyone has to have a social life.

raymundomanofdoo

01-30-2013

bump

D0ct0re

01-30-2013

A Summoner does *not* fear death. He embraces it.

bump

Doctor Brobotnik

01-30-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): Doctor Brobotnik - Chris
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to professionally play LoL
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): [email]chris.gonzales623@yahoo.com[/email]
What is the best way to contact you: - cell phone txt message
Which role are you applying for? Support
Your top five champions for your role: Janna - Taric - Leona - Blitzcrank - Soraka
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Thresh & Nami
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? Gold (I think I was 1550)
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Climbing into Diamond (1743 on 1/30/13)
Competitive Experience (Detailed): None
General information about yourself: Live in Austin, graduated college, working and playing games
Why do you want to be on this team? To play LoL professionally
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A

Hell of an Ego

01-30-2013

•Name (IGN + First Name):Hell of an Ego/ Justin
•Why do you want to be on this team? Want to enjoy the game on a competitive lvl
•Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): [email]Justin.Lewelling1@yahoo.com[/email]
•What is the best way to contact you: Moblie Phone will share contact info with everyone if accepted
•Which role are you applying for? Support
•Your top five champions for your role: Janna, Nunu, Taric , Soraka, and Zyra
•What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?none
•How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?1595
•How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? on other acc at 1570ish
•Competitive Experience (Detailed):Honestly Nothing been playing for over a year now and havnt be able to jump into anything yet.
•General information about yourself: im 18 attend college, Love LOL to much honestly lol, im funny played sports all my life so very use to getting yelled at on how to improve so i take critiscm like a boss.
•Why do you want to be on this team? Want more than just normals and solo que
•If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? no serious teams just friends and what not
•Necessary comments: im easy person to talk to very open and honest

raymundomanofdoo

01-30-2013

bump