Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-30-2013

bump

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

b

DarthBlunts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? yes
Name (IGN + First Name): Darthblunts + Daniel
Why do you want to be on this team? bored/feeling competitive
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): samhurd420@yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you: in game
Which role are you applying for? jungle
Your top five champions for your role: skarner, lee sin, amumu, cho goth, J4
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? zed
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?i have a boarder
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1230/1190
Competitive Experience (Detailed): none (just watch all the competitive matches)
General information about yourself: open to criticism, no rage.
Why do you want to be on this team? you already asked that
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)?
Necessary comments: i work and go to school so i can't play 24/7

SupportToDiamond

01-30-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): Phounebiel Mark
Why do you want to be on this team? Been wanting to join a serious team for a while now but had to finish school first so i could dedicate the time to serious play
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Mjam_93@hotmail.com
What is the best way to contact you: in game
Which role are you applying for? SUPPORT
Your top five champions for your role: Taric, Sona, Zyra, this is wierd but Naut, Janna
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? there are about 5 but i have the ip and can get the rp to complete the list
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I had 1450 top rating in season2 due to not really playing the game much.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? 1540/1500 all from maing support in solo queue
Competitive Experience (Detailed): none (just watch all the competitive matches)
General information about yourself: open to criticism, can add a calm nature to the team, and i strive to improve my play so that i can move forward in league of legends
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to be part of this team because I want to build towards maybe going pro someday and everyone has to start somewhere why not here
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? I have been on a couple of friends teams but they didn't want to take it serious and i did so i parted ways
Necessary comments: at the moment i am free every day and night including weekends, may be the odd time im hanging with friends but everyone has to have a social life.

raymundomanofdoo

01-30-2013

bump

D0ct0re

01-30-2013

A Summoner does *not* fear death. He embraces it.

bump

Doctor Brobotnik

01-30-2013

Name (IGN + First Name): Doctor Brobotnik - Chris
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to professionally play LoL
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): chris.gonzales623@yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you: - cell phone txt message
Which role are you applying for? Support
Your top five champions for your role: Janna - Taric - Leona - Blitzcrank - Soraka
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Thresh & Nami
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? Gold (I think I was 1550)
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Climbing into Diamond (1743 on 1/30/13)
Competitive Experience (Detailed): None
General information about yourself: Live in Austin, graduated college, working and playing games
Why do you want to be on this team? To play LoL professionally
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A

Hell of an Ego

01-30-2013

•Name (IGN + First Name):Hell of an Ego/ Justin
•Why do you want to be on this team? Want to enjoy the game on a competitive lvl
•Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Justin.Lewelling1@yahoo.com
•What is the best way to contact you: Moblie Phone will share contact info with everyone if accepted
•Which role are you applying for? Support
•Your top five champions for your role: Janna, Nunu, Taric , Soraka, and Zyra
•What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?none
•How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?1595
•How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? on other acc at 1570ish
•Competitive Experience (Detailed):Honestly Nothing been playing for over a year now and havnt be able to jump into anything yet.
•General information about yourself: im 18 attend college, Love LOL to much honestly lol, im funny played sports all my life so very use to getting yelled at on how to improve so i take critiscm like a boss.
•Why do you want to be on this team? Want more than just normals and solo que
•If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? no serious teams just friends and what not
•Necessary comments: im easy person to talk to very open and honest

raymundomanofdoo

01-30-2013

bump