Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peepeebutt6969

01-28-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements: YES
Name (IGN + First Name): Ro4o06 Robert
Why do you want to be on this team: Ive played on competitive tournament ready teams and want another.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): [email]robertk_505@yahoo.com[/email]
What is the best way to contact you: add me on my new account Peepeebutt6969(getting name changed haha)
Which role are you applying for: Support
Your top five champions for your role: Soraka, Taric, Sona, Nunu, Zyra
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing: none
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information): there is a bit of a story behind my accounts. but i made it 1500 with mid since support for soloq isnt ideal.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information) Havent finished my ranked starting games this season. im waiting on bracket changes.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Played support for competitive team in season 1. Did well at local tournaments and a few online ones but nothing huge. Teammates/buddies i played with competed with top 32 path to pro teams.
General information about yourself: Mature player, i study the game A LOT, work hard for something once im apart of something.
Why do you want to be on this team: Hopefully play some tourneys, meet some great players and see where this goes.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A): our team broke up right before season 2 came out because our mid and jungle went off to college. The rest just kinda went are own ways.
Necessary comments: You should really consider me

raymundomanofdoo

01-28-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-28-2013

bump

Disparity

01-29-2013

bump

1stplaceAlways

01-29-2013

bump

1stplaceAlways

01-29-2013

bump

Whens Shark Week

01-29-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes, They're all reasonable.

Name (IGN + First Name): OhHowAmazing, Brandon.

Why do you want to be on this team? I'm looking for a decent competitive experience in LoL. I've always wanted to play at the top of my skill level with a team, and I'm hoping to find one.

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): [email]simplywalkintomordor@gmail.com[/email]

What is the best way to contact you: Skype, xenergyv2

Which role are you applying for? Support.

Your top five champions for your role: Sona, Taric, Soraka, Janna, Nunu

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Lulu, Thresh, and all the AP mids that can support.

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? S2 ELO was 1250+, was mainly a trial season for me.

How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Currently sitting at 1309 ELO with 1352 as my Top. Solo queue is boring, and saddening to me.

Competitive Experience (Detailed): Use to play GameBattles for Halo 3 and CoD MW2, for the xbox. Played Cal-I in CSS for about a year. Nothing really for LoL.

General information about yourself: I'm 16, currently going to Community College, and trying to find a job. I spend the majority of my day, talking to people on League, and figuring out ways I can play better. I'm a very humorous person, and I love being myself.

Why do you want to be on this team? Same reasons as I listed above. I'm looking for a decent competitive team, who's goal is to get better, and work on our gameplay as a team. LoL is based around teamwork, and if a team can't agree on things, then it's going to fall apart. I like this team, wants teamwork to be a major priority.

If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A

Necessary comments: I understand I'm under the age requirement, but I'm simply posting to post, and I hope you do take a second to think about my app, even if I don't get a reply back.

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

le bump