Simply Amazing LFSupport/Jungle for Competitive Gaming

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peepeebutt6969

01-28-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements: YES
Name (IGN + First Name): Ro4o06 Robert
Why do you want to be on this team: Ive played on competitive tournament ready teams and want another.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): robertk_505@yahoo.com
What is the best way to contact you: add me on my new account Peepeebutt6969(getting name changed haha)
Which role are you applying for: Support
Your top five champions for your role: Soraka, Taric, Sona, Nunu, Zyra
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing: none
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information): there is a bit of a story behind my accounts. but i made it 1500 with mid since support for soloq isnt ideal.
How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information) Havent finished my ranked starting games this season. im waiting on bracket changes.
Competitive Experience (Detailed): Played support for competitive team in season 1. Did well at local tournaments and a few online ones but nothing huge. Teammates/buddies i played with competed with top 32 path to pro teams.
General information about yourself: Mature player, i study the game A LOT, work hard for something once im apart of something.
Why do you want to be on this team: Hopefully play some tourneys, meet some great players and see where this goes.
If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A): our team broke up right before season 2 came out because our mid and jungle went off to college. The rest just kinda went are own ways.
Necessary comments: You should really consider me

raymundomanofdoo

01-28-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-28-2013

bump

Disparity

01-29-2013

bump

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

bump

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

bump

Greatest Nidalee

01-29-2013

Do you agree to all of the requirements? Yes, They're all reasonable.

Name (IGN + First Name): OhHowAmazing, Brandon.

Why do you want to be on this team? I'm looking for a decent competitive experience in LoL. I've always wanted to play at the top of my skill level with a team, and I'm hoping to find one.

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): simplywalkintomordor@gmail.com

What is the best way to contact you: Skype, xenergyv2

Which role are you applying for? Support.

Your top five champions for your role: Sona, Taric, Soraka, Janna, Nunu

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Lulu, Thresh, and all the AP mids that can support.

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? S2 ELO was 1250+, was mainly a trial season for me.

How are you doing in S3 (Top/Current Elo + Any relevant information)? Currently sitting at 1309 ELO with 1352 as my Top. Solo queue is boring, and saddening to me.

Competitive Experience (Detailed): Use to play GameBattles for Halo 3 and CoD MW2, for the xbox. Played Cal-I in CSS for about a year. Nothing really for LoL.

General information about yourself: I'm 16, currently going to Community College, and trying to find a job. I spend the majority of my day, talking to people on League, and figuring out ways I can play better. I'm a very humorous person, and I love being myself.

Why do you want to be on this team? Same reasons as I listed above. I'm looking for a decent competitive team, who's goal is to get better, and work on our gameplay as a team. LoL is based around teamwork, and if a team can't agree on things, then it's going to fall apart. I like this team, wants teamwork to be a major priority.

If you have been on a previous team - why did you leave (Otherwise leave as N/A)? N/A

Necessary comments: I understand I'm under the age requirement, but I'm simply posting to post, and I hope you do take a second to think about my app, even if I don't get a reply back.

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

bump

raymundomanofdoo

01-29-2013

le bump

1234567 ... 8