Recruiting a JUNGLER [shattered chaos] [GOLD+]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaystor

02-07-2013

Welcome to our thread. We are a couple of summoners whose goal is the same, which is to become better as a team and players, enter online tournaments, aim for hitting platinum/diamond in soloq + teams, ALL while having fun.

We are recruiting a player who can fulfill the position of JUNGLE for our team that has a very good potential to become a much better player as time passes.

We are NOT looking for any toxic player, non-dedicated individuals, very inconsistent players, and DEFINITELY not anyone who will not take the team seriously.

The majority of the requirements have been already stated, however, one other requirement to join is to be at least a gold player (at least in Gold division V). (yes I know I already stated that in the title, but some people may not pay full attention to it.)

There will be an application that MUST BE filled out, and a tryout that will surely be hosted, as well as if you have any lolreplays that you would like to include showing you play a match you would consider shows how you play, do not hesitate to include it.

Application: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4kf6ipil1ikapal

After you are finished filling out the application, email it to zestormax@gmail.com

NOTE-2: DO NOT ADD ME UNTIL YOU HAVE APPLIED.

DHX REVENGE

02-07-2013

hey dude i can apply

Amp1

02-07-2013

Gold D3 right now, about to hit Gold 2. I main jungle so if you want you can add me and I'll play for you guys.

Zaystor

02-08-2013

bump

Zaystor

02-08-2013

bump.

Pursu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

sent App. 1600+ Gold 3 jungler

Zaystor

02-08-2013

bump.

OmarCarrera

02-08-2013

Sent you an e-mail

Zaystor

02-08-2013

bump

Zaystor

02-08-2013

bump.