Looking to start casual, lower ELO team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x ProMini

01-27-2013

ign: x promini
Role/Position: adc/ can jungle but prefer not to
Times you are available: weekends or tuesday and friday in the morning
Why do you want to join: my last team just fell apart and with my elo its hard to get a try out
Experience in LoL: been playing for a yr and half
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Definitely, thats why i want to find a team
Any other comments: i got a good attitude, i grasp the concept of this game very well. i communicate.

Weirdoooh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

IGN:weirdoooh
Role/Position:top adc mid
Times you are available: pacific 6-10 pm, free weekends
Why do you want to join: to have a team
Experience in LoL: since beta
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to:sure
Any other comments: i play a lot

Nyotaimori

01-28-2013

IGN:BigBoyNow

Role/Position:Can play jungler or support, much better at support though.

Times you are available: Pretty flexible, can probably schedule real life around practice.

Why do you want to join: I'm getting tired of queueing up with a bunch of randoms with the only way to communicate being typing. I'd much rather be able to communicate strategies and such in a fast and more convenient way. I'd also like to play with a team of casual teammates who play this game for fun and won't be too serious when we lose.

Experience in LoL: Over 700 normal wins, played a bunch of ranked games in S2, dropping to 800 Elo initially then rising up to around 1000 Elo.

Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to:Most likely.

Any other comments: While I'm not a very good player (yet), I'd really like to improve and I'm open to constructive criticism. I consider myself a decent team player, and I can guarantee I'll never get angry for any reason.

Thanks in advance for your consideration

Wizard of Spells

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Hi there,

Not sure if the position has been / is still filled, but I play a dedicated support role. My ELO is not fantastic, but I have been told by 1800 ELO players that I run a good support, and am frequently brought along on higher elo games as a result for duo.

Support champions I am "good" with (Order of proficiency and skill) -
Sona
Soraka / Taric
Nami
Zilean

Support Champions I can play well, but am not as good at the top list -
Janna
Kayle
Lulu
Thresh (Lots of success, but not going to assume I am good with him yet, still too new)

Typical Game performances usually include under 5 deaths and over 25-30 assists. depending on support champ.

My strongest point is knowing how to harass and early game ward management, as well as positioning.

My weakest point is sometimes losing track of specific timers (blue respawn, anticipating where the jungler is to maximize wards etc).

Availability:

I am available every day in the evening hours except for Sunday, east coast time. I typically wind up sleeping at about 2:00 AM EST. I also have late afternoon availability on some days, and Fridays are wide open for the next few months.

Tournaments: I would absolutely enter them if we made it.

IGN: Not a member :X

Hope this helps!

cindobeast

01-28-2013

IGN: cindobeast
Role/Position: I primarily main support (mid is my next role, then anything else I'm okay at besides ADC) Some of my favorite support champs are Taric, Soraka, Nami, Janna, and Lulu. I have Thresh as well. Played Morg as a support one game recently that went pretty amazing. I'm willing to experiment and work heavily with the ADC!
Times you are available: 5:30pm-12am EST on weekdays (excluding my dinner time!) and all day on weekends
Why do you want to join: I feel like the only way to do well in ranked is with a team and it's hard to carry as a support sometimes :P
Experience in LoL: Played every day pretty much for a year. I'm one of the nicest players you'll meet but will take constructive criticism. I never rage. I have a good balance of having fun but trying my hardest to win.
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Sure!
Any other comments: Nope, just a lonely support in need of a good team.

DatJenkems

01-28-2013

IGN: DatJenkems
Role/Position:Jungle/Support/Mid ( I can really fill any role necessary)
Times you are available: Evenings 4-7 CST
Why do you want to join: Solo queue sucks and people dont communicate.
Experience in LoL: since beta
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: yup
Any other comments: i coach baseball in the spring so my availability is diminished. Have summers off so starting in May I am available all day every day unless on vaca or something.

NastyTurtle

01-28-2013

IGN:NastyTurtle
Role/Position:jungle
Times you are available: 11:30-5pm and 8-11:30pm weekdays, anytime weekend
Why do you want to join:want to get into the ranked 5v5 and try it out
Experience in LoL: going on 2 years
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: i dont see why not
Any other comments:fun laid back game style but also serious about winning.

Alexx

01-30-2013

wussup. ill sub for you guys if you want. im 1400