Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to start casual, lower ELO team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R Truth

01-26-2013

Hello fellow summoners!

My name is Marodox1, and I have been playing LoL on and off with friends and solo for about two years now. I've been browsing these forums recently and have seen a lot of interest for more casual teams, so I am hoping to found my own with some of you!

What am I looking for?
-Being a casual team, there will be know hard 'ELO Limit', but please have some experience and be a nice and helpful person overall, no one wants to play with mean players.
-Please have a mic and ventrilo, I have a server, and the program is really easy to use and like 10 MBs.
-We can decide this within ourselves, but I am thinking to maybe practice 2 days a week from around 8-11PM EST, we can make it more or less if we want.
-Just bring a good attitude overall.

Roles:
I will be taking the role of mid, so that leaves:
-Jungle
-Support
-ADC

How do I sign up?
I am still looking for interest in the team, so if you would please fill out this short form.

IGN:
Role/Position:
Times you are available:
Why do you want to join:
Experience in LoL:
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to:
Any other comments:

Well fill that out and I will get back to you!
Thank you all for showing interest
Marodox

R Truth

01-26-2013

bump! We got a top player, still looking!

R Truth

01-26-2013

Bump, got an adc, we need a jungler!

Kithroth

01-26-2013

IGN: Kithroth
Role/Position: Know all roles but I love support
Times you are available: Fri-Sat 8-12pm
Why do you want to join: To meet some people that I can just kick back and play some LoL with and have fun and be competitive at the same time
Experience in LoL: Been Playing Since July of 2012, Watch alot of pro streams
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Yes
Any other comments: I am 20 years old, and I am a laid back guy and I Do Not rage but I sometimes cuss

snikey

01-26-2013

my name is snikey, i play almost all roles but support, i can play any time from 4-9PM on weedays and almost all times at weekends,i want to join because i want to be part of a real team and not just random ppl that are together, when it comes to experience i wont say that i'm the best but i know that i am not the worst by far, i would love to go o any tournaments at any time, lastly for comments i would just say i dont rage and like all people i might have an off day or a bad game or 2 but if i didn't i would just be a LoL playing machine

OnlyYasuoEUW

01-26-2013

IGN: Shiaco
Role/Position: Jungle/top
Times you are available: mon-fri 10am-2 pm or after 11pm cst Sat and Sunday all day
Why do you want to join: Would love to play in a fives team working with my team and communicating plans.
Experience in LoL: Been playing about 5 months
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Yes
Any other comments: 32 years old and willing to try to champions for better team synergy.

R Truth

01-27-2013

Thanks for replying everyone! I will get to all of you shortly.

Eyrgos

01-27-2013

IGN: Eyrgos

Role/Position: ADC (1st pref.) or Support (2nd pref.), able to play all roles however.

Times you are available: All evenings (but Thursday) typically beginning 4pm pst~

Why do you want to join: I want to go casual-pro, I have the skill, I just need the team

Experience in LoL: 3 years or so, own 60 champions, 1290 top rating in S2 (I’m much better than then)

Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: F*ck yeah, let’s do this!!!

Any other comments: I’m tired of solo queue horror, I want to play with a team of fun people who’re dedicated and professional but also know how to have a good laugh & won’t rage so hard ;P

TheBunnyOverlord

01-27-2013

IGN: DurzoBlint90 (will change soon)

Role/Position: Jungle

Why do you want to join: Its pretty much my dream to be a pro gamer (Sounds pretty lame) And i do a lot better with a team i can talk to.

Experiance in Lol: 2 years

Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Is that a question?

Any other comments: Im not the best jungle but if i get started right i do good and if i am talking to a team im good. Im not the most consistent player but i really enjoy playing with people and making gaming friends.

YamiBelgarath

01-27-2013

IGN: YamiBelgarath
Role/Position:Support
Times you are available:After 8 pm every day until 2 am, EST. Can be somewhat flexible
Why do you want to join: I've always loved the concept of a competitive team, but never had time until now to be in one.
Experience in LoL: 2 years, give or take a month
Would you compete in small tournaments if we ever wanted to: Absolutely