@RiotNome "BFT" search term in shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quincunx

01-26-2013

Can we get "BFT" added as a valid acronym for Blackfire Torch in the shop search bar?

MyDeadGrandma

01-26-2013

Also, witchcap doesn't show up as one of blasting wand's upgrades, fix that will you?

Chaosos

01-26-2013

Witchcap does show up as an upgrade, the upgrades are sorted by cost left to right so you have to use the scroll arrows to find it and DFG

naotasan

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
Can we get "BFT" added as a valid acronym for Blackfire Torch in the shop search bar?
Do other things work?
Like BC and DFG?

Quincunx

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Do other things work?
Like BC and DFG?
I know at least BC and BT work. I bet DFG does as well, but if not it should be added.

smXho

01-28-2013

I typed Sauron and Hextech sweeper didn't come up =(

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Needlessly Large Rod needs a warning that says. This item no longer builds into witchcap. 4 games this has happened to me and had to build deathfire grasp instead. BFT also needs a warning that says, Takes way to ****ing long to build.

Redenbacher

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Do other things work?
Like BC and DFG?
IE, BT & MR all work.

That said, so do the first three letters of all those items:
INF, BLO, NUL, for example.

Instead of BFT you could just use BLA (BLAck Fire Torch).

Quincunx

01-28-2013

On the other hand, BLAck cleaver shares the same starting letters and comes first alphabetically (I can't remember which one comes first in the search and can't check right now).

Really, I think the search bar just searches for a substring of the item's name, so realistically you could search for "etor" and it might work. But that's just unnatural.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
On the other hand, BLAck cleaver shares the same starting letters and comes first alphabetically (I can't remember which one comes first in the search and can't check right now).

Really, I think the search bar just searches for a substring of the item's name, so realistically you could search for "etor" and it might work. But that's just unnatural.
What about just TOR? I can't think of anything off the top of my head that has those 3 letters...