Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Starting new team *click here*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nrg

01-26-2013

First off i would like to introduce myself, my name is Eric aka Nrg

I would like to think elo does not matter, what I'm looking for is people who know the game and have decent stats. I have been up to 1600 elo and I have friends even higher that I play with. Im just looking for people who have played in high elo matches but maybe have fallen, like i said elo shouldnt matter but in a way it kinda says something.

Message me in game @ Nrg as I want to get things started with some ranked practices and see what were working with I can currently play a handful of positions so depending what we have I can fill and make the necessary adjustments as we move forward.

I want to aim high but not get discouraged along the way..looking for some strong willed people who will want to evolve as a unit and set our sights on achievable goals and move from there...pst me in game as i dont have any hardcore forums for you to fill out as it is just a waste of time imo. I will be judging based on who adds me ur elo, ur stats and what we need....PST!

Nrg

01-26-2013

bumpity bumbump

nobellum

01-26-2013

IGN: nobellum
add me to talk for more info.

dragozfirz

01-26-2013

IGN: dragozfirz

UniverseDZ

Recruiter

01-26-2013

IGN: UniverseDZ add me for more info