helpful?

yes 5 27.78%
no 13 72.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Role call is noob read now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

13ann3d4l1f3

01-26-2013

ppl associate the role call by who can load the lobby and type the fastest....

u should not be queuing any ranked games without experience of all roles

the order should also be viewed in the manner of picking group - this is how it should go for an easier win....

1st pick (1person) if ur not getting someone for anyone - adc / jungle
2nd pick (2 people) adc / support /jungle
3rd pick (2people) mid / support / top

1st pick ( 2people) if youre not choosing for another - adc / jungle
2nd pick (2 people) jungle / mid
3rd pick (1 person) this is most critical pick - you need to wrap up the whole team comp - top / mid / jungle

this allows the enemy team to NOT RESPOND to your dps as easily you open up your tanks / bruisers first then you unleash a powerful support and dps combo that CAN counter the enemy team

if u first pick mid or top lanes u will be putting your team at a disadvantage before entering the field of justice

be smart / dont auto call / dont qq / and pick for a good team comp and combo dps

/ff

13ann3d4l1f3

01-26-2013

b

Voyles

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ann3d4l1f3 View Post
ppl associate the role call by who can load the lobby and type the fastest....

u should not be queuing any ranked games without experience of all roles

the order should also be viewed in the manner of picking group - this is how it should go for an easier win....

1st pick (1person) if ur not getting someone for anyone - adc / jungle
2nd pick (2 people) adc / support /jungle
3rd pick (2people) mid / support / top

1st pick ( 2people) if youre not choosing for another - adc / jungle
2nd pick (2 people) jungle / mid
3rd pick (1 person) this is most critical pick - you need to wrap up the whole team comp - top / mid / jungle

this allows the enemy team to NOT RESPOND to your dps as easily you open up your tanks / bruisers first then you unleash a powerful support and dps combo that CAN counter the enemy team

if u first pick mid or top lanes u will be putting your team at a disadvantage before entering the field of justice

be smart / dont auto call / dont qq / and pick for a good team comp and combo dps

/ff
I actually agree with this except for if you are first pick and you really want mid, how certain are you that last pick will trade with you? It's best to do it your way since it's harder to counter a mid AP carry if the AP carry is picked last. I'm not sure I trust anyone in rank to actually trade champs, mostly with carries vs supports when everyone wants to play carry.

13ann3d4l1f3

01-26-2013

b

PoisonedPeace

01-26-2013

People put too much faith in counter picking.
I always try to pick a champ that compliments my team well. If my team has a poke comp, Im not going to pick vayne just because she would counter whoever the opposing adc was.

And also, if you are comfortable with a champ, you can usually handle their "counters"

Yolandi Visser

01-27-2013

How are going to take your post seriously when you can't even type out full words?