Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any role player looking for duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bartholamew

01-26-2013

I'm looking for a new Duo partner that is typically online from between 3:00pm and 8:00pm EST on a fairly regular basis.

I'm capable in any role, but according to strength, my roles in order are: jungle, support, mid, adc, and only top if I must.

I was around 1500 after placement into S3, and I have 1500+ experience - however I made a poor partner choice at the begging of the season, and I've fallen as low as 950. I'm looking for a partner in a similar situation to rise back through ELO hell.

Hit me up in-game if you're interested!

AxiosVeritas

01-26-2013

hey im looking for a good adc. hmu.

Samman1200

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Hey I was doing good but then you know how you get the teams who fight with each other and have no teamwork... I play any role so yeah I will play