How do I help my team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DysposableHero

01-26-2013

I main jungle. Its what I like to play. I know im definitely not the best. You can mock my win record and such all you want, thats not what this is about.

I wanna learn to help my team know what to do any when. Since im a jungle, i pay attention to the entire field at once instead of just my lane. However, when I see mid heading bot, I ping, they stay. When I see the opponent jungler camping top, he still moves out.

HOW DO I TELL HELP THEM?! You say counter gank, but sometimes im not in the position to do this. How do I get them to realize "hey, you're about to get messed up?" I wanna do this so they dont end up feeding and such. How do I get them to not walk out on their own when we all say to stick together? This usually ends up with them ignoring us, and feeding the opponent kills.

Please, teach me how to make my team better and to provide better leadership.

Thank you.

DysposableHero

01-26-2013

53 views and not one person has any information to provide?

Sleipnir of Hel

01-26-2013

I usually communicate with 2 regular pings, and a yellow ping. Have the pings show the path the enemy is walking, and have the yellow ping in the lane that they are headed to. No more, no less. One ping sometimes gets ignored, and I have no idea why. Any more than 3, and your team will likely get angry.

Learning how to properly ward always helps in this regard too. You might think your normal methods of warding are sufficient, but the way that you ward should change a little bit each game. Play mid often enough, and you'll find just how often your opponent wants to roam. Many people may ward their river bush, where the enemy usually ganks mid from, but you will eventually find that this doesn't cut it. The best place to ward for mid is where your enemy jungle meets the river and mid lane, next to wraiths. Keep that spot warded, and you will both know where the enemy jungle is, and where the enemy mid is. From there, you can see the usual way the mid will roam, and you can ping accordingly.

If you are not in a position to stop the incoming gank on a lane, go secure an objective elsewhere. If the mid is roaming, take mid tower. If the jungle was spotted leaving his jungle, and you aren't in that area, go counter jungle his other half of the map, or go gank a different lane.

If you have done all of the above, and your laner still dies to the gank, at that point it is just simply out of your hands, and you can know it is their fault and not yours.