LF dedicated JUNGLER or ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallsD3ep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

My team is a need of a dedicated JUNGLER OR ADC. Be available Sun-Thr from 9pm - midnight EST officially, we might play other days and times as well depending on availability of everyone.

Requirements, be around 1500 or higher, at least 18 or older have skype+mic, know when to be serious when to have fun. Lastly, you have to be available for z33ks and go4lol on weekends (z33k starts at 2 pm est).

Add me ingame and well talk more

IGN: Balls Deep

BallsD3ep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

bump

Ronin Sharp

01-26-2013

wouldnt waste my time with this guy

BallsD3ep

01-26-2013

Thats fine Ronin, people need to READ before spamming me ingame

BallsD3ep

01-26-2013

bump

BallsD3ep

01-29-2013

bump

eenoo

01-29-2013

I would also recomend not wasting your time on this guy. If you are on an account that has under 1500 right now he will un-add you w/o even letting you explain. This is my new account idiot, hence the like 200 games played on it ._.

EDIT: he re-added me and is actualy a nice guy i understand now why he un-added me.

BallsD3ep

01-29-2013

Thats what the past 3 guys said and they all turned out like ****, so pardon me for not trusting