Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF dedicated JUNGLER or ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallsD3ep

01-26-2013

My team is a need of a dedicated JUNGLER OR ADC. Be available Sun-Thr from 9pm - midnight EST officially, we might play other days and times as well depending on availability of everyone.

Requirements, be around 1500 or higher, at least 18 or older have skype+mic, know when to be serious when to have fun. Lastly, you have to be available for z33ks and go4lol on weekends (z33k starts at 2 pm est).

Add me ingame and well talk more

IGN: Balls Deep

BallsD3ep

01-26-2013

bump

Ronin Sharp

01-26-2013

wouldnt waste my time with this guy

BallsD3ep

01-26-2013

Thats fine Ronin, people need to READ before spamming me ingame

BallsD3ep

01-26-2013

bump

BallsD3ep

01-29-2013

bump

eenoo

01-29-2013

I would also recomend not wasting your time on this guy. If you are on an account that has under 1500 right now he will un-add you w/o even letting you explain. This is my new account idiot, hence the like 200 games played on it ._.

EDIT: he re-added me and is actualy a nice guy i understand now why he un-added me.

BallsD3ep

01-29-2013

Thats what the past 3 guys said and they all turned out like ****, so pardon me for not trusting