Omen the unreleased champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIroki Uzami View Post
Morello has said that Kha'zix was NOT a rework of Omen. I also don't think Omen fours the ascetic of the League very well.
Aesthetic.

Lexinus

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
He was pretty much totally scrapped and reworked into Kha'zix. Would have been nice and may eventually be reborn, but not for a while: Riot's already got some other champs they've promised.
Morello has stated that Kha'Zix has nothing to do with Omen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Nothing to do with Omen at all, though this is way cooler

TCX

01-27-2013

I think he looks cool. I'm not saying that they can't change it at all, they can make it any way they want but still, I want to play a cool looking champion. That's what got me into this game in the first place, the looks of the champions

Titanomagnus

01-27-2013

Wait what, ranged?

Sounds cool...but if they used the original concepts meant for it on Kha'zix instead, then it may be a while before we ever get to play as Omen.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexinus View Post
Morello has stated that Kha'Zix has nothing to do with Omen.
Tbh, if anyone said that Omen did not at all inspire, influence, or encourage the design of Kha'zix, I'd say they were wrong. That being said, I did not know that post existed and would say that then Omen's design greatly influenced that of Kha'zix.

TCX

01-27-2013

Yeah, I agree. But it'd be so easy for them to come up with a kit for him.

Vuther

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCX View Post
Yeah, I agree. But it'd be so easy for them to come up with a kit for him.
It indeed would be.

But to go through everything required to make it unique, intuitive, holistically sound and fun... much harder.

Lexinus

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Tbh, if anyone said that Omen did not at all inspire, influence, or encourage the design of Kha'zix, I'd say they were wrong. That being said, I did not know that post existed and would say that then Omen's design greatly influenced that of Kha'zix.
So Morello, who said that Omen had nothing to do with Kha'zix, is wrong. Okay?

Omen walks on 4 legs, has a tail, looks almost like a fish.

Kha'zix walks on two legs, has wings, turns invisible, has blades for hands, looks like an insect. The only thing they have in common are spikes. (And Morello said they have nothing to do with each other)

My guess is Omen's art is being redone and polished and we might possibly see him some day.

BloodworksInc

01-28-2013

Just looked him up.

Liking the design, here's hoping a future re-work, maybe blending into another champ. Who knows, maybe the now infamous "Quinn" has some sort of weird transformation gimmick and she turns halfway into an Omen-Looking thing. Speculation, but who knows.

TCX

01-28-2013

I like playing those champs that everyone agrees looks bad ass. He's even a little scary looking. The lore would be awesome too. I can just imagine what it would be.