Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Race to the Challenger tier!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pro Reman

01-30-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
A new Challenger appears! Grats to No No No Panda.

Anyone else getting close?

ty man , im no no .Am i the only 1 Challenger? Cz you are the only 1 before i got there.XD

And why some ppl got 100 point on diamond 1 but they cant got to the Promote game? ye just like KJM .

Jicks

01-30-2013

I was wondering why I skipped divisions, thanks for clarifying!

CommandShockwave

01-30-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
On the PBE we reduced it to 3 games to let people test out leagues more quickly.

So, out of curiosity, why was he put into gold?

I just won all 3 of my placements but only made Silver V. Not complaining, just wondering.

GTyyy

01-31-2013

I finally got into a Division (Silver) after 15 games. I am #24 on division 1. Can somebody tell me the difference between Division 1,2,3,4,5? Also is I'm guessing Silver is equivalent to 1300 elo?

TheGreatKraksby

01-31-2013

Quote:
GTyyy:
I finally got into a Division (Silver) after 15 games. I am #24 on division 1. Can somebody tell me the difference between Division 1,2,3,4,5? Also is I'm guessing Silver is equivalent to 1300 elo?

Division I is the highest in each tier with II, III, IV, and V going down with respect to their numbers.

And yes Silver tier is ~1300.

Stealhaus

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Is it possible to be demoted from a tier? Lets say I was Gold tier division 5, I then lose ten matches in a row, do I get kicked into Silver tier Division 1?

Or

I am Gold tier division 3, I then lose ten matches, do I get kicked into Gold tier division 4?

Mushren

01-31-2013

Quote:
Stealhaus:

I am Gold tier division 3, I then lose ten matches, do I get kicked into Gold tier division 4?

This, you can get kicked into lower division, but you cant go back to the other tier.

Tale5

01-31-2013

11/1 and just won promotional series to go from gold 5 to gold 3, fighting!

innovator

02-06-2013

I made it to challenger after playing 4-5 games total xD

PBE ign: Pants in a Can

I was 15-3 pre season

Millouis

02-06-2013

Quote:
Srey:
I've been playing PBE for a while now and I really hoped adding only ranked would decrease the queue timer. Nope. Still getting at LEAST 20 minute queues up to 45 minutes or more. Hard to try and test anything when it takes this long to even get in a game.

Could you guys look into queue timers? Thanks!

You could just play blind pick/customs if you want to just test some specific stuff. Otherwise it's just that long if you're already high in the ladders. In that case you probably already tested everything possible on the ranked system