Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Race to the Challenger tier!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

miranda please

01-28-2013

Quote:
HoneyBadgerNZ:
Can we get loss forgiven on these games..? I had a Hecarim and Wukong go bottom, feed, troll and basically hand the game to the other team. I was 3/1/1 before their entire team jumped on me time and again.

A little annoying considering this is my history.. Yes, that loss is because of them. Yes I reported the players.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2537/ranked.jpg

Welcome to League of Legends!

Five Badgers

01-28-2013

Im on my first best of 5 won my first Bo3 2-0. Im at 1-0 right now in my Bo5 series.

KasPWI

01-29-2013

Not interesting. Playing on NA server from Europe is impossible,

JuniorFisherman

01-29-2013

Lost 1 game, then won 10 in a row lol... Getting to Challenger will be a piece of cake!

Yegg

Recruiter

01-29-2013

A new Challenger appears! Grats to No No No Panda.

Anyone else getting close?

Mo GG More Skill

01-29-2013

Looks like no patch this week then.

WalkingCrypt

01-29-2013

If a patch does happen it could possibly still happen this week but, hey, I don't work for riot so i won't begin to spout out that no patch or a patch are going to happen, but like i said there is always a possiblity

Ryceman

01-29-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
It will be possible for this to happen on the live servers as well (to help players who've demonstrated that they're a lot better than their current league placement) but we've now tuned it to be much more frequent on the PBE.

How does this work? You've stated this multiple times that "if the system feels..." How does the system feel we belong any where? I could be 10-0 200 CS and losing games because my team is trolling or intentional feeding. I could be really really bad but winning games because my team is carrying me. Or I could play support a lot and have no kills and no CS.

SakanaCake

01-29-2013

Diamond I atm, going 11-2. :>

JuniorFisherman

01-29-2013

Quote:
Newbiecake:
Diamond I atm, going 11-2. :>

Did you play in Season 2 PBE ranked? I noticed you had like 9 wins, and x losses, and you're Diamond I, while I won 10 times, and 1 loss, and I'm only Gold V...